Charlie Sheen calls for Two and a Half Men to end | tv | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Oct 18, 2017-Wednesday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Charlie Sheen calls for Two and a Half Men to end

Troubled actor Charlie Sheen says he thinks his old show Two and a Half Men should come to an end this year.

tv Updated: Jan 28, 2012 18:56 IST
Charlie-Sheen
Charlie-Sheen

Troubled actor Charlie Sheen says he thinks his old show Two And A Half Men should come to an end this year. The 43-year-old, who was sacked from the sitcom last year


because of his erratic behaviour and public criticisms of creator Chuck Lorre, said his replacement Ashton Kutcher and the rest of the cast are being given substandard material to work with, Contactmusic reported.



"I don't think it should go on past this year. I just think that people are there because there's nowhere else to go. Yet. Hats off to Ashton for doing the best job that he can. I


don't think that he's working with the best writing because [Lorre is] doing too many shows. He and [Jon Cryer] and [Angus T. Jones] deserve better material," he said.



Despite his comments, Sheen, who is now working on a new comedy show Anger Management, says he doesn't care what happens to the show because he has moved on and now feels "free".