It was choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan and tennis star Sania Mirza’s turn on the couch of Koffee With Karan (KWK) on Sunday. And boy did they have a blast!
The BFFs left no stone unturned to make this one of the more entertaining episodes of season five.
While the world’s number one in women’s doubles admmited she was a filmy person, Happy New Year director Farah inquired Karan about his sex life. What’s more? In the famous rapid fire round, Sania, who made her KWK debut, joined hands with her gossip monger girl pal Farah to pull new friend Karan’s leg.
Watch the entire episode here. But first, check out its nine top moments. We’re quite certain you will be LOLing hard after these, especially no 3.
1. Longtime friends Farah and Karan were obviously busy pulling pull each other’s legs. Karan, in fact began the show quizzing the mother of three about her sex life. Farah being Farah had this to say: “I want to go on record and say that Karan is obsessed with my sex life because he has none. Whatever your sex life is, mine is double.” And in between all that sex talk, poor Sania freaked out quite a bit. She even mentioned, “Can I leave?”, before adding, “I am freaking out. How are you both not freaking out?”
2. But the two filmmakers were not done with their kinky talk. When Karan asked Farah whom she was friend-zoning, a disappointed Farah said she was “only in the friend-zone with everyone.” Acting cocky, Karan then told Farah: “But you have worked with some very good looking men in the film industry.” To which Farah said, “ So have you... I have done everything you have done.”
3. Farah also spoke about Karan calling her and complaining about not being invited to the get-together and dinners she hosted at her house. Pulling his leg, she said, “If I call you, you start bitching about everyone. At one of my birthdays, he made fun of all the guests. When the dinner got over, he started talking badly about my crockery and cutlery.”
4. Karan really wanted Sania to have some kind of love affair (the word he used was hook-up) with her good friend, actor Varun Dhawan. And her answer pretty much shut him up, “I like tall guys... I want to make it very clear.”
5. Talking of shutting people up, Sania’s rapid-fire debut was entertaining and frank. When asked who Sania would kill, marry and hook-up with among actors Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor, Sania said, “I’d hook up with Ranveer, marry Ranbir and kill Shahid.” For the uninitiated Shahid and Sania were once rumoured to be dating.
6. When asked what she would do if she woke up as actress Deepika Padukone, Sania said wittingly, “I’d dump Ranveer, so that he’d be single for everybody else.”
7. When asked what would she do if she woke up as Varun Dhawan, she said, “I’d finally come out about the girl I’m dating.” She was clearly hinting at Varun’s alleged girlfriend, designer Natasha Dalal.
8. Known for her upfront attitude and witty one-liners, third-time KWK ‘koffee hamper’ winner Farah added fire to the rapid fire round with her hilarious answers. When Karan asked, “What advice would you give to a friend of yours, if he or she were dating Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor?” Farah said, “For Ranveer- Carry a big box of condoms; for Ranbir Kapoor - If any of Ranveer’s condoms are left, please give them to Ranbir.”
9. Farah also admitted that if she had to pick any of the leading men in Bollywood as her kids’ nanny, it’d be actor Hrithik Roshan because he is good with kids and is very pleasing to the eyes. (We second you Farah.)
Follow @htshowbiz for more