Actress Sharon Stone’s famous leg-crossing scene in Basic Instinct has been voted as Britain’s most paused TV moment.
Stone left fans wondering whether she was wearing knickers when she uncrossed then re-crossed her legs in the 1992 thriller.
The scene beat Sir Geoff Hurst's controversial goal in the 1966 World Cup Final and won a fifth of all votes in the poll.
Sir Geoff's third for England against West Germany got 14 percent of the votes, while Del Boy's fall through the bar in Only Fools and Horses won the third position with 12 per cent votes.
Maradona's Hand of God score against England in the 1986 World Cup stood fourth with 11 per cent of votes in the survey of 1,500 television addicts to mark the launch of subscription-free digital recording service Free view Playback.
Deputy PM John Prescott's instinctive left hook after an egg in the face from a voter won fifth place.
The list for the 10 Most Paused TV Moments is:
1. Sharon Stone uncrosses and re-crosses her legs in Basic Instinct (1992)
2. Sir Geoff Hurst's controversial "goal" in the 1966 World Cup Final (1966)
3. David Jason falls through the bar as Del Boy in Only Fools and Horses (1989)
4. Maradona's Hand of God goal against England in the World Cup (1986)
5. John Prescott punches a man who threw an egg at him (2001)
6. Colin Firth emerges from the lake in Pride and Prejudice (1995)
7. Judy Finnigan very nearly goes topless at National TV Awards (2000)
8. Patrick Swayze nudity in Dirty Dancing (1987)
9. Jarvis Cocker waggles his bum at Michael Jackson at the Brits (1996)
10. A Stormtrooper in Star Wars bangs his head in the control room (1977)