A young man has been found alive under the rubble of a hotel in Haiti's capital, 11 days after a massive earthquake that left much of Haiti in ruins, television broadcaster CNN reported on Saturday.
French, Greek and US rescue teams were on the scene trying to help free the man from under Hotel Napoli in central Port-au-Prince.
The effort comes as the Haitian government earlier on Saturday said that search and rescue operations were ending as the relief effort shifted resources towards aiding survivors.
In total, 132 people were rescued by international search teams since the magnitude 7 quake struck the impoverished Caribbean nation on Jan 12, the UN said.
The quake killed more than 111,000 people, according to the first official estimate by the Haitian government.