Hong Kong health authorities have confirmed eight more cases of swine flu, bringing the territory's total number to 92.
Hong Kong's Health Department said in a statement late on Sunday that authorities found five more people who contracted the virus after recently returning from the United States, Philippines and Thailand.
The department says the other three cases were domestically transmitted, involving three 13-year-old girls at a school where the territory's first cluster of cases occurred.
Hong Kong has reported no deaths from the disease, which the World Health Organization declared a pandemic last week. China has reported 196 cases on the mainland. WHO said that as of last Friday, 74 countries reported more than 29,000 cases of the virus, with 145 deaths.