British police has charged a 21-year-old man with the murder of a teenage actor who had a part in the next Harry Potter film due out in November.
Karl Bishop will appear at Bexley Magistrates' Court in south-east London today charged with the murder of 18-year-old Rob Knox outside the Metro Bar in the suburb of Sidcup on Saturday evening.
Knox, who played student Marcus Belby in "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince," was killed in a scuffle, with friends suggesting his slaying could have been a revenge attack following a row over a phone last week.
The murder takes to 14 the number of teenagers violently killed in the English capital this year.
A man came to the bar in Sidcup armed with two knives and was seen waving one of them around through the window.
A scuffle broke out and Knox and his brother Jamie were reportedly trying to protect each other.
Several others are said to have sustained knife wounds.
The brothers' friends Tom Hopkins, 18, and Tarik Ozress, 17, managed to pin the armed man down, wrestling with him for several minutes before police arrived.
Knox was taken to hospital and pronounced dead.
In a statement shortly after his death, Knox's parents Colin and Sally said: "Rob was kind and thoughtful and would always help out others.
"The life and soul of the party, he was very outgoing, loved sports, and would always strike up a conversation with people.
"He was respectful to others and adored by all his family and friends".
Film producers Warner Bros said: "We are all shocked and saddened by this news and at this time our sympathies are with his family.