A 30 year old man has been charged with the murder of three British Asians who were mowed down by a speeding car at the height of riots in England last week, taking the number of arrests in the case to four.
Three men, aged 17, 23 and 26, have already appeared in court, while the 30-year-old is expected to appear before courts on Friday.
The West Midlands police said that the fourth man was charged in connection with the deaths of Haroon Jahan, 21, and brothers Shazad Ali, 30, and Abdul Musavir, 31.
Meanwhile, reports from Birmingham said that the bodies had been released to their families, and an open-air prayer event has been organised.
A police spokeswoman said: "There will be a visible presence of police officers at the event, but not high numbers as this is a peaceful event which is being supported by the police."