These celebrities repeated their clothes and we ain't complaining
While celebrities have all the means and modes to fill their closets with the latest styles, they are humans too… and humans do repeat clothes! While Priyanka Chopra spoke out for the right of celebs to recycle their clothes back in 2012, we can’t really say the ‘taboo’ of re-doing an outfit is completely gone. But, if the Duchess of Cambridge is not afraid of doing it, why should our Bollywood divas be? Kangana Ranaut recently re-wore a Vivienne Westwood dress that she was last spotted in three years back, and this time, she changed her styling to go with the current fashion mood. Here’s a glimpse at some who are not afraid of giving their favourite outfits another spin.Kate Middleton
The Duchess does it fearlessly, royally repeating her outfits and even a pair of famous nude heels that she has already worn with myriad outfits. One dress that she has taken for a spin thrice is the deep emerald Jenny Packham gown that she debuted in 2013, and then wore twice in 2014, styling it with her baby bump on the final outing. Always event perfect, third time was indeed a charm for Kate when she pulled back her hair in an updo during the NYC Gala in December, letting her stunner strands of diamonds and emeralds stand out.Keira Knightley
If you want to do bridal like Keira, all you need is the panache to press re-play like a boss. For her wedding in 2013, Keira wore a snow white Chanel dress that she had been spotted in a few years back. A customised jacket on top and a pair of killer shades later, Keira made for a kickass bride!Kangana Ranaut
From wearing the checkered dress to a book launch to now recycling it for her travels, Kangy wore the Westwood number recently by ditching heels for oxfords and picking up a jacket to make it airplane travel-perfect. The hair was also less fierce, as the cateyes gave way to oversized tortoise shell frames. So, 2012 or 2015? We actually prefer the more casual spin of the dress’s second coming, especially the cute devil-horn buns with which she topped her look.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.