Aamir Khan’s daughter Ira does a perfect handstand in new pic, Gulshan Devaiah reacts, ‘Not only feet, you’re standing on your own hands too’
Actor Aamir Khan’s daughter, Ira, took to Instagram to share a picture of herself doing a handstand. Ira’s post identifies her location as Panchgani.
“I can hold it for long enough for @nupur_shikhare to leave the frame while someone clicks the picture. That’s about it. But baby steps, right?” she wrote in her caption. The picture shows Ira, wearing black shorts and a grey top, with a lake and hills in the background.
“Oh my Goood Lord wowwwwww,” one person wrote in the comments section. “Show off,” wrote another. Actor Vijay Varma wrote, “Woaaah,” and Gulshan Devaiah commented, “Not only are you standing on your own feet, you are now standing on your own hands too.”
Gulshan’s comment could be a reference to the fact that Ira recently moved into her own home, and is making professional strides as well, after directing a play. “Look at my new home,” Ira had captioned a July Instagram post.
Ira is a theatre director, and made her debut with the play Euripedes’ Medea. Sharing a poster of the play in December 2019, Aamir wrote: “Break a leg Ira. Proud of you. Love. a.” The play starred Yuvraj Singh’s wife, actor Hazel Keech, in the lead role.
Talking about her interest in direction, Ira had told Hindustan Times, “I’ve always felt more comfortable and enthusiastic about working off-stage or behind the camera rather than [being] in front of it. I’ve never felt the inclination to act except if it were in an action film, so I get to learn all the cool stunts. Then again.. I can just learn how to do the stunts without a film to work on.”
Meanwhile, Aamir recently returned to India from Turkey, where he shot a portion of his upcoming film, Laal Singh Chaddha. The film is a remake of Hollywood hit Forrest Gump, and also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.
- On International Women's Day, Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter to share pictures with the favourite women in her life. She also said how everyday was 'Women's Day'.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan dropped a new picture with a friend and upped her glamour game. She is currently in New York.