Kamya Punjabi releases the last film of Pratyusha Banerjee. Watch it here
TV actor Kamya Punjabi shared the last film of late TV actor and her close friend Pratyusha Banerjee on Saturday.
Banerjee’s boyfriend, actor-producer Rahul Raj Singh, had filed a defamation suit against Kamya Punjabi and producer Neerusha Nikhat, including Google and YouTube.
“Zindagi me mohabbat se zada jarurat priority ban gai,” Kamya says before the film begins.
Earlier, Kamya remembered Pratyusha on her death Banerjee and posted her picture on Twitter.
The story of the short film titled, Hum Kuch Keh Naa Sakey, is said to bear similarities to Pratyusha’s life, and has a character named Rahul.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.
- Sara Ali Khan is in Jaipur. While she hasn't mentioned the reason behind her visit, it appears that she is in the pink city for a wedding. Sara and Manish Malhotra shared many pictures from the venue.
- Yami Gautam had previously opened up about a prolonged neck injury that affected her routine life. The actor has now detailed in on a road accident that left her with the injury.
- Sisters Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora posted pictures of their mom to wish her on her birthday and close friend Karisma Kapoor was among the first ones to comment.