Ranveer Singh looks unrecognisable in shoulder length hair as he poses with a friend in throwback pic
Actor Ranveer Singh is known for his striking public appearances and used to sport shoulder length hair during his earlier days. A throwback picture of the actor is now going viral on the web.
Ranveer can be seen hugging a friend in the picture. However, it’s his hairstyle that has caught the attention of his fans. He is seen wearing a striped shirt and a bracelet on his left wrist in the picture.
Ranveer is currently shooting for the film ‘83 in the UK. He will be playing the role of veteran Indian cricketer Kapil Dev while his wife Deepika Padukone will play his onscreen wife Romi Dev in the film. Being directed by Kabir Khan, the film will tell the story of India’s first cricket world cup win in 1983.
The actor had shared his first look as Kapil Dev on his birthday last week. He had introduced his onscreen character in the caption, “On my special day, here’s presenting THE HARYANA HURRICANE KAPIL DEV.” Deepika had also shared a throwback picture of himself from his childhood on the occasion. The actor can be seen holding a chuski in one hand and a glass in other.
He had earlier shared a throwback picture of his fan moment with Akshay Kumar. While he can be seen sporting a mohawk haircut, Akshay is seen standing in a yellow shirt and block trousers with his hairdo from the 90s. Some time back, another picture of him as a teenager had gone viral on the web.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.