Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput return from Delhi with kids Misha, Zain. See pics, video
Actor Shahid Kapoor is currently basking in the success of his latest release, Kabir Singh. The actor had flown out with his wife and kids to Delhi for a small break soon after the release of the film. The Kapoors returned to Mumbai on Sunday and were spotted at the airport.
Shahid and Mira Rajput can be seen coming out of the airport with kids Misha and Zain in a video. While Shahid is seen carrying daughter Misha, Mira is seen walking ahead of him with son Zain in her arms. The couple can be seen twinning in black and white.
On Sunday, Mira had shared pictures of Misha enjoying with her cousins in an inflatable kids pool. She had captioned it, “Nani House pool Party @ameeshagrewal.” In the picture, Misha is seen playing with another child as she is dressed in a floral swimming costume. She also shared a picture of her grandmother sitting with her son and wrote, “Eldest with the youngest #familytraditions.”
Mira had earlier shared her happiness post the success of Shahid’s Kabir Singh. She had shared a boomerang video of him kissing her against the sun. She captioned it, “I got sunshine, on a cloudy day.” She had also shared a video of Shahid and brother-in-law Ishaan Khatter dancing in their park like no one’s watching. She had captioned it, “Aaj ki party inki taraf se.”
Kabir Singh is the Hindi remake of Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s hit Telugu film, Arjun Reddy. While the film is nearing the Rs 200 crore mark at the domestic box office, many have criticised it for misogyny and toxic masculinity. Its lead character goes on a self-destructive path after his girlfriend ties the knot with another man.
According to a latest report on Boxofficeindia.com, the film has collected around Rs 179 crore in 10 days.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.