Watch Deepika Padukone’s exquisite Benaresi look in latest Vogue photoshoot
The ever-so-stunning Deepika Padukone has done it yet again. This time for Vogue.
For their November issue, the fashion magazine teamed up the magical effervescence of the Tamasha actor, fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee and the historic city of Benares. And the result couldn’t have been more breathtaking.
For the magazine’s photoshoot, Padukone dons a brocade lehenga with a Benares khadi sari, reminding you of the royal old-world charm of Varanasi.
Vogue’s cover this month is called ‘The Benares Story’ starring the Bollywood star and the celebrated fashion designer.
Padukone has been making headlines this entire year, majorly for bagging a third Sanjay Leela Bhansali film — Padmavati — opposite Ranveer Singh, and her dream Hollywood debut with Vin Diesel’s XxX: The Return of Xander Cage, which is slated to release early next year.
Padukone has previously worked with Ranveer Singh in two Sanjay Leela Bhansali films — Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela (2013) and Bajirao Mastani (2015).
Follow @htshowbiz for more.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.
- Neena Gupta shared a picture with husband Vivek Mehra on completing 20 years of togetherness. He is a chartered accountant and had met Neena on a flight.
- Cricketer Hardik Pandya has shared a few lovely pictures with partner Natasa Stankovic on her birthday. He has also thanked her for giving him the most precious gift - their son Agastya.
- Gauri Khan, Seema Khan, Maheep Kapoor joined Karan Johar, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora at Manish Malhotra's residence on Wednesday evening.
- Yami Gautam opens up about being asked to dress her age and aim at looking younger, just before the release of Vicky Donor.
- Swara Bhasker praises Taapsee Pannu for being an 'amazing girl with courage and conviction', adding that she should stand as a 'strong warrior'.
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were visited on Wednesday evening by Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Manish Malhotra and Natasha Poonawalla.