350 DataTrained students have been placed in just 15 days
DataTrained has recently closed final placements for its management, full-stack development, and data science batch. The institute set a record with more than 50% of the MBA batch getting placed within 5 days.
DataTrained placement season activities have recently ended. A total of 134 recruiters participated to hire 350 students including 25 first time recruiters. The average salary for the management program hiring was 4.5 Lacs per annum, while the highest salary offered, was 21 lacs per annum. DataTrained is the only business school in India wherein students get placed and start working at the end of the 1st year of the two-year long management program.
Data Science students saw the maximum surge in salary. More than 52% of the students were placed with a package of more than 10 lacs per annum.
In the Full Stack Development Program, all the students got internships in reputed companies, out of which 35% were big MNCs. Startups had shown greater interest in hiring the interns. These interns will go for a year of paid internship in these companies before an offer is rolled out to them.
Speaking on the recent placements, Lokesh Lakhotia, Placement Head at DataTrained Education said, “this placement season saw participation from sectors like FMCG, Analytics, E-commerce, logistics, among others. Analytics, e-commerce, and KPOs hired the maximum number of students.”
DataTrained is a young educational-technology company that is charting new routes in the domain of professional education. Going beyond the traditional focus on data concepts, DataTrained takes a wider approach in introducing students to the real world of data. This includes an immersive development of logical reasoning and an inquiry-based approach tailored towards building data aptitude.
Headquartered in Bangalore, the company has two campuses in Noida and has plans to open 5 new campuses by the end of 2020. DataTrained is also a leading Analytics company, specialized in providing Big Data solutions and Artificial Intelligence aided decision making for retail customers.
Recently, the DataTrained 10 months PG program in data science, machine learning and neural networks topped the ranking of top 10 Data science/institutes in India. This ranking was published by Analytics Jobs.
The beauty of all the DataTrained programs is there amalgamation with the industry. They offer the following programs in collaboration with the industry:
1. 2 Years MBA Program in collaboration with IBM and IIM Jobs. This program comes with 1-year classroom study and 1 year on Job training wherein a minimum package of 20K is assured.
2. 10 Months PG Program in Data Science, Machine Learning and Neural Networks co-developed with IBM, with 6 months online internship part of the core curriculum.
3. 3 Years Full Stack Development Program for 12th pass students wherein 2 years are classroom study and the 3rd year includes a paid internship.
4. 3 Years Management Program for 12th pass students wherein 2 years are classroom-based study and the 3rd year includes a paid internship.
5. 9 Months Cloud Computing Program in collaboration with IBM wherein 3 months of online internship is part of the core curriculum.
For more information, click here.
Disclaimer: This content is distributed by Digpu News Network. No Hindustan Times journalist is involved in the creation of this content.