AdmissionLelo helps students get admissions in colleges and universities amid pandemic
While AdmissionLelo has been in the forefront of online career counseling for quite some time, it seems to be one of the biggest game-changers post the pandemic. He believes that online career counselling is of utmost importance at present, when the usual admission process has been reinvented.
Covid-19 has wreaked havoc across all sectors, especially education. With its rapid spread across the country, the central and state governments had to close all institutions as a precautionary measure. Students willing to pursue higher studies are completely at a loss to decide their future streams.
While AdmissionLelo has been a key player in career counseling online for the last few years, post pandemic it has taken a completely new dimension. “We have been in the forefront of career counseling for some of the best colleges/institutions of the country, and after the pandemic, we will ensure that the students get the best online career counseling from us round the clock, uninterrupted,” says Kapil Suri.
Right after the pandemic started, AdmissionLelo initiated conversations with students by telling them the benefits and placement procedures of different colleges in the country. Along with the syllabi, it has acquainted students with the revised guidelines and regulations implemented by the Ministry of Human Resources Development in accordance with the new academic calendar year proposed.
There was a lot of confusion regarding the changed curriculum and new academic sessions. AdmissionLelo chipped in with suggestions asking students not to panic, while assuring them that academic sessions will be in place after a short while. Post lockdown, when the results of Board Exams were about to be declared, AdmissionLelo once again started counseling students about the best colleges/institutions and the courses available.
“As most of the colleges/institutions are conducting entrance exams online through different available online apps, we are guiding students to know the entire process of online exams,” informs Mr. Suri. “In fact, some of the students are not even aware of these apps like Zoom or Skype. So, our team of professionals are guiding them how to use them, taking mock tests and making them proficient with the online admission process,” he said.
The entire admission process, fees for best streams available are shared online with the students and their parents so that they have choices to make at their own will. To make things more lucid and easier, the company has digitized the entire process – from career counseling to getting admitted in prestigious colleges/institutions in the country. All they have to provide the right information about their marks and other qualifications.
On enquiring upon the number of colleges AdmissionLelo is catering to, Mr. Suri informed that top100 colleges/institutions of the country are being catered to. A student sitting in Bihar can easily get admission into a college in Chandigarh or Hyderabad or Chennai because of the digitised procedure of admission offered by AdmissionLelo. And all this is possible sitting from the comfort of your home. Absolutely hassle-free, and with proper guidance from the best team of counselors.
How many students are getting connected to AdmissionLelo post Covid19? “Around 150 students are connecting with us daily and our team of 20 expert counselors are there 24x7 to guide them appropriately to select relevant courses. Giving the best career counseling online is our forte, and we really take pride in giving our best to the next generation to come out successful in their academic endeavours,” Mr. Suri signed off.
Disclaimer: This content is released by Digpu News Network. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- JBC Dugout, an initiative by the organisation was a virtual meet where young badminton enthusiasts got the scope to learn directly from the players and experts such as P.V. Sindhu, Anup Sridhar and Ryan Fernando.
- Rahul was a fervid social media user and he loved spending time while being acquainted with the internet. This is when he realised that he can start building a career in this field.
- Uttam is very passionate about Digital Marketing. At an early age of Class 8, Uttam had started to learn digital marketing from different available sources.
- Himanshu is a graphic and website designer by profession and social work is his passion.
- The Group is committed to hand-over 4,000 apartments and commercial properties in six projects over the next one year.
- Pt. Karan Sharma is a Chandigarh based gold medalist holder, a renowned astrologer, who not only specializes in astrology and numerology but also in other healing modalities such as tantra, reiki, Vastu, palmistry among other things.