Alex Reinhardt Academy: Why is network marketing a gold mine for business?
By the autumn of 2021, Network Marketing will have surpassed $200 billion in annual revenues and employ more than 120,000,000 people in 170 countries worldwide. According to the WFDSA, last year was record-breaking for the industry. Whilst the entire international economy was paralysed by the coronavirus pandemic, MLM showed unprecedented growth in sales and profits. Furthermore, this trend continues today.
At the moment, many online schools offer specific network marketing training, such as the Alex Reinhardt Academy, founded by serial entrepreneur, venture capitalist and FinTech expert Alex Reinhardt.
In this article, the Academy expert explains everything that a newcomer needs to know about network marketing.
The most important thing about network marketing
Network marketing is the sale of goods through distribution networks, which each seller creates on their own. Unlike traditional businesses where go-betweens charge overpayments, in this case, the products get sold directly, making the MLM model beneficial to members and their customers. Furthermore, you can argue that every MLM member is an entrepreneur, a marketer and a distributor of products simultaneously because they attract other distributors who continue their network.
Despite some bias in countries where fraudulent "pyramid schemes" once flourished, such a pyramid and MLM have nothing in common. In network marketing, distributors receive a commission for each of their sales and the sales of the entire structure. On the other hand, in a pyramid scheme, the main income of the participants comes from the initial contributions of those they attract to invest.
Well-known international companies such as Amway ($8.4 billion in sales), Herbalife ($4.9 billion), Avon ($4.7 billion) and Oriflame ($1.47 billion) remain the clear leaders in network marketing.
Why is network marketing profitable?
Investors in the networking company include well-known businessmen such as Warren Buffett, Stephen Covey and even former US President Donald Trump. Moreover, Alex Reinhardt, the founder of the Academy, built his first business based on a multi-tiered structure. Additionally, the following facts make MLM attractive:
- Get an instant and unlimited income. The "ceiling" of an individual's salary is set by the distributors themselves depending on the effort they're willing to make to develop their structure.
- The Internet makes it possible to run a networking business entirely online. As a result, every networker has in their arsenal recruiting and customer acquisition tools such as social media, automated sales funnels, targeting advertising, etc. What's more, access and training for all this get given by the MLM companies themselves.
- MLM companies are fast to respond to changes, provide competitiveness through favourable pricing at no extra cost and always have access to an audience at the expense of distributors.
- The network marketing market is one of the most crisis-resistant markets, as the coronavirus pandemic has proven. As a result, even inflation and a decline in consumer solvency do not reduce the attractiveness of MLM but rather increase it because they provide a source of income with minimal risk.
- There are no barriers in network marketing because anyone can take online business training and start their own business regardless of their background. That's how MLM helps solve pensioners' job insecurity. According to some reports, almost half of the people involved in MLM belong to the baby boomer generation.
Network marketing training with the Alex Reinhardt Academy
Further proof of the relevance of network marketing is that today many universities in Illinois (USA) and Paris already have departments that teach direct selling and aspects of MLM.
However, you don't have to go to university to learn about network marketing. As mentioned above, modern online schools and educational platforms also teach it. At the moment, two programmes are in the greatest demand at the Alex Reinhardt Academy:
- "Sell, Sell, Sell! How to become a top sales leader in any company." Here, we'll teach you how to train your partners in just a few hours, create and improve your sales funnel, launch a chatbot, run a networked business online, and be a leader of your team.
- "Kung Fu Recruiting. No questions and no objections." This course is perfect for beginners. It will instruct you how to succeed in MLM without stressing out, to find and attract new partners, turn a sale into an invitation, identify the personality types of partners and act correctly at every stage of MLM development.
Network Marketing is a profitable and convenient alternative to traditional business. It's an optimal option for those who have long wanted to work for themselves or break new ground for a stagnant business. Nevertheless, we first recommend proper training at the Alex Reinhardt Academy.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.