Ashish Mathur sets new standards in choreography to achieve ultimate goals
Ashish Mathur is a well known name in the dancing world. As a choreographer, Mathur is now in a league of his own. Burning with the passion for dance, Mathur had set out to script new standards in choreography with his dance institute. Mathur has truly lived his passion to prove the saying that dancers don’t need wings to fly.
In 2006, Mathur founded “Aasma Dance Company”. Since then he hasn’t looked back, and is soaring high with success. In the last 15 years, he has worked with big names of the Film and the music industry. He has rubbed shoulders with the likes of Mikka Singh, Sapna Choudhary, Millind Gaba, Jasbir Jassi, Gagan Kokri, Liza Malik, Shalin Bhanot, Pranjal Dhaiya, and many more.
Choreographing celebrities is just one of the many feathers that this fantabulous choreographer wears on his hat. He also travels widely with his team for live concerts and performances. He has represented India in about 20 countries, including Europe, in a number of events.
Mathur’s list of achievements has no full stops. Living the dream world, Mathur has already worked from 2007-2012 in Bollywood Film Festival in Norway with top celebrities like Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Vidya Balan, Sohail Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Neha Dhupia, Anil Kapoor, Prachi Desai and many more. He has also performed on the launch of Dabang with Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha.
The big fat wedding has in the past few years seen major changes, with professionals setting up the bride and groom to celebrate their unions for life. The trend that has been for a while at weddings is the entry of the groom and bride with several artists. Guess who was the man behind the idea! It was Mathur, who in 2016 dazzled all with the idea of a bridegroom entry with 80 artists at the venue named as “The Umrao”. Afterwards, the idea has been the most sought after at the wedding venues, becoming a trend and still is a hit in the North Indian weddings.
In 2018, Mathur founded NAWA (National Artist Welfare Association) for the welfare of artists from different industries, including dancing, DJ, anchoring, lightning man, etc. Dancers from his academy have performed in more than 7000 shows, and one may be surprised to know that his annual average performances has been over 500.
His interests are wide, with additional interest being AECL (Artist Event Cricket League), which is his venture launched in 2019 to focus on people from the industry. The idea was to bring all the people of the industry together under one roof to form good business relations.
Mathur is looking forward to opening up a university. He wants the youth to avail dedicated facilities to hone up skills in various streams of dancing and music. The university will offer a host of subjects, including DJ, Anchoring, Dancing, Video Jockey, Wedding Planning, etc. Kudos to Ashish and his Team!
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Now armed with these ethics and having already made a name for himself in the logistics business, Bob is raring to duplicate that success in other sectors too, like the mortgage and real estate.
- Shri Kuldeep Nikam shares that during his assessment of the present spiritual programs in the country, he found that our society lacked leadership.
- Kunal Sood has invested over $250,000 in tech, design and marketing from his savings and family, #WeThePlanet are actively creating the organization of the future and seeking to raise a much larger round of capital.
- The ed-tech platform was launched on January 10 and witnessed the participation of more than 1,000 students.
- Mr. Jimmy Asija is a well-renowned name in the film industry, who has in the past produced famous movies covering multiple genres such as romance, thriller, comedy, suspense.
- Sanskar Daryani is a social media influencer, car reviewer & he has also secured a place in the hearts of his followers.