Bangladeshi-American writer, model Rajub Bhowmik features in Kumar Shanu’s hit release
Bangladeshi music has built a large following worldwide, with the unique style and tempo of the music creating a growing phenomenon in the media and musical world. New releases are coming all the time, with an increased demand for writers and musicians from other backgrounds to get involved in the growing scene.
Recently, popular Indian playback singer Kumar Shanu sang a new Bangladeshi song after a very long time. As one of the most recognized names in the Bangladeshi musical scene, Shanu is recognized as one of the most well-respected names within Bangladeshi music. The song is titled “Noakhailla Maiya”, which means “Girls of Noakhali.”
Noakhali is a popular district in Bangladesh. The song is inspired both by life in the district and life in Bangladesh in general. However, one thing to note about this song is the creative input of Bangladeshi-American writer Rajub Bhowmik, who wrote this song. The song was written from the perspective of someone who has enjoyed Bangladeshi culture, but who can also compare the life of Noakhali with the like of cities such as New York.
After recording this song, Kumar Shanu said, “Oh my! I really enjoyed singing this song. My family is from Bangladesh, so it was very satisfying experience, without a doubt. I sang this song out of my abundance love for the people of the Noakhali.”
The creation of a modern Bangladesh hit
Shooting of the music video was done in different locations across New York. In the video, Rajub Bhowmik also performed as model with new model Sworna Biswas. Rajub is not new to modelling industry, and he has already performed in several music videos in the past. Speaking about the new music video, Bhowmik remarked: “Performing be on this video was a bit challenging for me because it is a dance song. I do not know how to dance! So, I had to learn dancing for this song for almost two months. Also, outdoor shooting was specifically tough because of freezing winter weather in New York.”
On 31st December, 2020, the occasion of New Years Eve, Noakhailla Maiya’s new song will be released under the banner of Studio Joya, and its YouTube channel. The song is composed by Rajan Saha and the music video was directed by Ali Arnab. Whether you are a fellow native of Noakhali or you simply love Bangladeshi music and culture, the song is sure to touch the hearts of many Bangladeshi music fans across in the country and abroad.
Keep an eye out for the release of the song as we come to the end of 2020. In what has been a challenging and difficult year for many, the introduction of new music to help bookmark a very unique year is always exciting. With one of the most prominent and well-respected names in Bangladeshi music taking part in the creation of this song, fans of this musical genre should be very excited indeed.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interestingly enough, at one point in his life, Hmaimou was a pretty good Table Tennis player as well, winning several competitions between the ages of 12 and 15. But football was always his one true love and he credits the game with having changed his life.
- Giving an insight into her daily life, Richa reveals that her days are filled with a lot of creativity and collaboration with different creative minds.
- They have helped many businesses/individuals to get back on track, and their help is accounted for by all whenever their worth is accounted for.
- With the onset of the pandemic more and more people are flocking franchise websites to pick up franchises from reputed global brands instead of starting up their own stores.
- As India makes strides towards widening access of digital resources at the grass root levels, particularly among the women, the launch of #CodeAtHome would act as a force multiplier in building digital inclination among young minds at their formative years.
- Signzy harnesses the latest technologies in Artificial Intelligence to perform comprehensive identity verification using liveliness checks, image forensics, face matching and a randomized set of questions.