Chandrashekar Rao’s Attic Space has an answer to all your office space needs
Setting up a new office space or remodeling an already existing one is a cumbersome process! That is where Attic Space and Chandrashekar Rao come into picture. It was Rao’s keen interest and passion towards tech-innovation that led him to set up this company, which deals in office space designing.
Attic Space specialises in creating beautifully designed office spaces, where you can enjoy an optimum work environment without distractions or disturbances.
This Bengaluru-based co-working startup uses clients’ ideas, prime locations and affordable costs to ensure that an ideal office space is created, which meets all requirements. No wonder then that their client list includes names such as Analytic Edge, Cashfree, Routematic, Crane Consulting, Nivaata and many more. Chandrashekhar Rao began with just one small space in Koramangala area of Bengaluru and now has offices across 13 locations.
Rao explains the purpose behind his firm, “Whether you are upscaling or downscaling in your business journey, we are here to customize the space and services accordingly, and offer fully managed office space, be it for 50 or 200+ people.” Attic Space follows through every aspect of setting up an office space, from interiors to housekeeping, electric connections, furnishings, logistics and catering services. They even take care of installing separate electricity meters, booking flexible internet plans, etc for your staff.
At the time when Rao was working in residential property, he observed that co-working office spaces were hindering the employee productivity due to issues like discomfort, non-flexibility,hygiene , etc. That inspired him to enter the shared workspace development industry.
He established Attic Space and started developing projects in the prime locations. His clients are happy with the comfortable, relaxed and convenient spaces that he provides them to work in. His work receives thumbs up from CEOs and employees alike!
For future, Chandrashekar has decided, “By 2020, Attic Space will be establishing and listing 50 office spaces all over India – not only dreaming to attain out success, but aiming to help the new startups and multinational companies to drive their success in our professionally and brilliantly setup office spaces.”
The future looks bright for Attic Space and for co-working spaces too!
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Group is committed to hand-over 4,000 apartments and commercial properties in six projects over the next one year.
- Pt. Karan Sharma is a Chandigarh based gold medalist holder, a renowned astrologer, who not only specializes in astrology and numerology but also in other healing modalities such as tantra, reiki, Vastu, palmistry among other things.
- This event aimed to help youngsters stay mentally & physically fit during the pandemic, with insights on maintaining a nutritious diet.
- Coffee with Leaders is an initiative by Learn with Leaders to connect school students with mentors from leading universities and Ivy League institutions.
- Sunny Verma has redefined the classical definition of music and has set new benchmarks in the industry.
- Top MBA College of Gujarat closes its admission on 28th January 2021 with NBSAT.