Fashion CEO Lyla Dumont comes to India to create hand beading for her couture dresses
Lyla Dumont is a luxury couture brand from St. Barth’s, that has become a must wear among high profile women and has caught the attention of every major fashionista in the world along with several other global brands who have reached out for collaborations.
Their CEO, Lyla Dumont co-founded this company with her mother Lisa Schiller Dumont in 2014. From couture to ready to wear, pieces that Lyla Dumont created in her collections are inspired by St. Barth’s beautiful landscape and world-famous beaches while simultaneously evoking the island’s atmosphere of ageless, easy sophistication. Simply put Lyla Dumont aims to make women of all ages feel powerful, free spirited and beautiful when they wear her pieces.
The reason the most prestigious fashion clients and the world’s most famous celebrities have all taken note of Lyla Dumont is her immense attention to detail and quality. Lyla Dumont’s Couture dresses are all hand embroidered with Japanese cut glass beads, Swarovski rhinestones and a variation of different traditional embroidery techniques, while her ready to wear pieces are only made of natural, sustainable fabrics. True to French couture tradition her dresses are stitched and finished in France with materials sourced from French and European fabric makers.
Many of Lyla’s exclusive clients such as stars like Mariah Carey, Kris Jenner, international super models and even the Middle Easters royalty each have very different tasted and design requirements to which Lyla Dumont custom designs for.
After her extended trip in India, exploring its diverse range of embroidery techniques throughout the villagers of the country this lead Lyla Dumont to also created strong ties with the Bollywood community and has lead to a high demand for her pieces to be featured in several upcoming films and magazine editorials.
Lyla Dumont’s line has been making noise all over the world and amongst the most prestigious circles of the fashion industry and it seems like her love for Indian culture is set to elevate her company to even greater heights.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The launch of several branding and marketing initiatives by the Government of India such as ‘Incredible India!’ and ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’ have provided a focused impetus to growth.
- Covering lifestyle and fashion content on her social media, Pooja has gained tremendous fan following for the kind of work that she does.
- The WhatsApp has characterized the sharing of data only for business accounts and had held that the private messages will not be affected.
- Now armed with these ethics and having already made a name for himself in the logistics business, Bob is raring to duplicate that success in other sectors too, like the mortgage and real estate.
- Shri Kuldeep Nikam shares that during his assessment of the present spiritual programs in the country, he found that our society lacked leadership.
- Kunal Sood has invested over $250,000 in tech, design and marketing from his savings and family, #WeThePlanet are actively creating the organization of the future and seeking to raise a much larger round of capital.