Ishwar Choudhary on child education and welfare campaigns
The state and quality of child education in any country acts as a major determinant of the future development and advancement that it will witness. In India, a large section of underprivileged children remains illiterate and uneducated throughout their lives. Although it is primarily the government's duty to give equal opportunities of education to everyone, the role of social activists and welfare organizations cannot be undermined.
Ishwar Choudhary is a well-known social worker and activist from the state of Rajasthan, who is greatly passionate about child welfare, education and support. He is an independent activist, who uses his own funds for all the help that he provides to disadvantaged people.
Ishwar Choudhary has the belief system of someone who encourages equality among all sections of society. For him, education is a necessity and he has ensured that children of weaker economic backgrounds are not deprived of the beautiful process of learning and growing. Ishwar has taken up the responsibility of a lot of disadvantaged children. Recently, he enrolled close to a hundred students at a government-funded school and paid for their fees, books and uniforms. All of this was done at his own expense.
He has carried out various drives urging people to take the issue of child education and literacy seriously. This has resulted in greater awareness and certain affluent people have started supporting education of children of the working class.
Through most of his activities are aimed at the welfare and interest of children, Ishwar Choudhary has set a precedent for more social activists to come.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT group journalist is involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- JBC Dugout, an initiative by the organisation was a virtual meet where young badminton enthusiasts got the scope to learn directly from the players and experts such as P.V. Sindhu, Anup Sridhar and Ryan Fernando.
- Rahul was a fervid social media user and he loved spending time while being acquainted with the internet. This is when he realised that he can start building a career in this field.
- Uttam is very passionate about Digital Marketing. At an early age of Class 8, Uttam had started to learn digital marketing from different available sources.
- Himanshu is a graphic and website designer by profession and social work is his passion.
- The Group is committed to hand-over 4,000 apartments and commercial properties in six projects over the next one year.
- Pt. Karan Sharma is a Chandigarh based gold medalist holder, a renowned astrologer, who not only specializes in astrology and numerology but also in other healing modalities such as tantra, reiki, Vastu, palmistry among other things.