Meet serial entrepreneur Jai Sharma, who has helped over 124,000 businesses worldwide to succeed
Role of a mentor is very vital during the early stages of setting up a business. The lack of mentorship, resources and proper blueprint makes start-up journey extremely difficult and challenging. Serial entrepreneur Jai Sharma is well known for turning many struggling start-ups from zero to million-dollar brands with his techniques and strategies, in the last five years. He continues to focus on supporting young, enthusiastic and hard-working start-ups to scale up to their best in business.
He has won numerous awards across the world for his inevitable contribution to the startup industry and was honoured as a speaker at several prestigious international events. He is known as “marketing Chanakya “, for the kind of strategies he builds to help people market their product or services the right way.
He is also known as one of the top software sellers in the marketing circle with a record of Producing over 24, six-figure flash sales campaigns. His projects witnessed $100K revenue in less than seven days on every single project. Jai did not want his students to face challenges due to lacking of right mentor at the right time. He believes that, with proper utilisation of resources success will fall in place. She decided to tune students and their energies into the right path, helping them earn financial freedom in just a few months of pursuing his training.
Currently empowering and helping over 124,000 businesses worldwide, he is passionate about using new technologies to boost sales for entrepreneur community around the world. He was being invited to conduct a lot of coaching sessions on growth, marketing, entrepreneurship at several colleges and corporates. He is passionate about using new technologies to boost sales for entrepreneur community around the world.
With his success talking in numbers, as a keynote speaker Jai has spoken at several events at multiple locations. He is one of the best trainers and mentor in India with vast experience and proven results. Jai decided to empower people and bridge the gap between formal knowledge being taught at colleges and what is the market actually needs. “Today, everybody is focusing on digital marketing which has become the most common term especially after the year 2013”, says Jai.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- As India makes strides towards widening access of digital resources at the grass root levels, particularly among the women, the launch of #CodeAtHome would act as a force multiplier in building digital inclination among young minds at their formative years.
- Signzy harnesses the latest technologies in Artificial Intelligence to perform comprehensive identity verification using liveliness checks, image forensics, face matching and a randomized set of questions.
- Umesh says he's also an avid reader, a traveler who likes to explore new things and a fitness freak.
- In order to do something for this community Raj has urged to help the background dancers and many celebrities like Amitabh Bachhan Varun Dhawan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, Katrina Kaif came forward to help them.
- Ash is leaving no stone unturned to emerge as a successful business coach in the industry.