Meet Sheetal Vegda, who is eager to make a name in the showbiz industry
Life is a beautiful journey and the beautiful journey is made by the experiences of your work. You may have worst experiences or the best experiences but in both the scenario, you get to learn many things. Many of us feel devastated from the worst experiences or disappointments in our life but we forget one thing that these experiences make us stronger. Life is full of ups and downs and many of us ends up in focusing on the downs only and we forget that there are ups to which we can cherish.
“Because of failure or disappointments never lose enthusiasm from your work because failures are the lessons, you learn from,” says Sheetal Vegda, who is working as an actor in her own production house, Manzeel Entertainment as well as she has also started her own website, onetimeday.
Born and brought up in Rajkot, Sheetal Vegda has also hosted many TV channel shows and has taken interviews of politicians, TV actresses and Bollywood actors.
Not only this, she also got verified on various social media platforms like Moj, Ropso, Josh, Mobistar and sharechat.
It is quite difficult to make a balance between studies and work. We end up doing either of the one things but Sheetal maintained a good balance between both. At first, it was tough for her but gradually she managed because she knows that a successful person is one who can make a good balance in every aspect of his life.
When asked that what the dream of her life is, she answered that she wants to work in the Hollywood as well as start her own beauty line. Surely she will grab more success on her way.
When asked for the message to the youth she said to be unlimited. As you all can see her entire journey that she is truly unlimited. Her journey is an inspiration to the youth.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The story of a young business-couple who have leveraged their trust, working styles and personal skillsets to grow their company successfully.
- Harshvardhan Shahi is the founder of Aurangabad Food Explorer, Aurangabad Insider and Limelight Creations.
- JBC Dugout, an initiative by the organisation was a virtual meet where young badminton enthusiasts got the scope to learn directly from the players and experts such as P.V. Sindhu, Anup Sridhar and Ryan Fernando.
- Rahul was a fervid social media user and he loved spending time while being acquainted with the internet. This is when he realised that he can start building a career in this field.
- Uttam is very passionate about Digital Marketing. At an early age of Class 8, Uttam had started to learn digital marketing from different available sources.
- Himanshu is a graphic and website designer by profession and social work is his passion.