Meet the world’s best universities and business schools, from your living room
As employers continue to place a premium on international study experience, QS Quacquarelli Symonds are offering ambitious students across India the opportunity to connect with admissions officers for some of the world’s top graduate programs and business schools – at no cost, from the comfort of their homes.
Recognizing that students are facing an ever-increasing array of international study options, the QS Virtual Masters Tour and QS Virtual MBA Tour are designed to demystify the process of applying to one’s dream institution of higher education.
With three decades’ experience of connecting ambitious young people with the right educational option for them, QS have carefully designed the virtual experience to replicate, as faithfully as possible, the benefits of their in-person fairs, which connected 225,000 prospective students worldwide with their next study destination last year.
This year, we have universities and business schools from the US, UK, Europe, India, Canada, Asia and Australia participating at our events. Some of the participating institutions include Cambridge, Imperial, NYU, Columbia, HEC-Paris, UCD, ISB, Manchester, UC Berkeley – Haas School of Business NUS, Nanyang, Syracuse, Thunderbird, York-Schulich, Monash, HKUST, Georgia Tech, UC Irvine, HULT, IE, SMU, ESSEC, Newcastle University, Notre Dame : Mendoza College of Business, University of Calgary, Strathclyde Business School, LSE, Emory University, Universiteit Twente, UBC Sauder & many more
These bespoke benefits include:
1. One-to-one video chat with admissions staff from top universities and business schools
2. Explore leading Online, Full-Time, Part-Time MBA and Master programs from across the world, to ensure that your future study choice is a fully informed one.
3. Join live panels discussions on Why an MBA is still relevant in today’s job market? & learn how to aaccelerate your career with a master’s degree
4. Access all the essential application advice you will ever need from the most knowledgeable people on the topic: the university representatives, alumni, and current students in attendance.
5. Receive specialist advice on funding your study from India’s leading financial advisors ICICI Bank, WeMakescholars & HDFC Credila.
6. All you will need to ace the admissions test! Receive expert GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS advice from leading test preparation centers.
7. Understand how to turn successful study into a high-flying career by attending our career prep panels.
8. Prepare to impress employers: enjoy a personal CV review by our experts from SEED Education and CV Owl at no cost
Those seeking to successfully launch their next study experience, and their future career, can attend any of the following events ONLINE, held across India between the 5th and 15th December:
MBA Cities: Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Grad Cities: Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Registration is free for all attendees, but all must secure their spot in advance. To take your next step towards your dream school and career, register today at www.topmba.com/india for the MBA Online events and www.topuniversities.com/india for the Masters Events.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Group is committed to hand-over 4,000 apartments and commercial properties in six projects over the next one year.
- Pt. Karan Sharma is a Chandigarh based gold medalist holder, a renowned astrologer, who not only specializes in astrology and numerology but also in other healing modalities such as tantra, reiki, Vastu, palmistry among other things.
- This event aimed to help youngsters stay mentally & physically fit during the pandemic, with insights on maintaining a nutritious diet.
- Coffee with Leaders is an initiative by Learn with Leaders to connect school students with mentors from leading universities and Ivy League institutions.
- Sunny Verma has redefined the classical definition of music and has set new benchmarks in the industry.