Music paramours Tech Panda and Kenzani leading all the way
If you are keen about the music industry and if you keep an eye out on the hottest music producers in the market then you’ve definitely heard about Tech Panda and Kenzani. They recently spilled the beans about their new tracks with their ambitions to pave the way for a new genre of their own. Hailing from New Delhi, India, Tech Panda and Kenzani have contributed a lot to the Indian music industry.
Both of them literally started as an electronic music producer, they worked really fairly hard individually but in the year 2016 magic happened in an actually major way. They both formed a duo and released their first kind of single called ‘Saawariya’ in a subtle way. Their first team together did ponder as ‘Saawariya’ for the most part was a widely praised truly hit just as made an imprint certainly worldwide in the ‘Theoretical Indian Electronica’ world.
After that the duo discharged another by and large worldwide in every practical sense, most loved Naani, which generally joins the bona fide Indian Sitar instrument and naturally mixes it alongside kind of current disco house components, Tech Panda & Kenzani realized they actually had discovered their mark sound.
Tech Panda, Rupinder Nanda, started his melodic instruction in adolescence, playing tabla and keyboard which naturally cleared route for the following part delivering and performing. The electronic music scene was as yet incipient in the nation during his early stages, yet it by one way or another figured out how to arouse his curiosity in this new and energizing sort of music. Kenzani, Kedar Santwani, grew up tuning in to a wide range of music running from dancehall to electronic music. Vigorously enlivened by maestros, for example, Nitin Sawhney and Karsh Kale, he felt solid vibrations and connection with Indian music particularly when it was mixed with the western sounds. The multiyear old maker began discharging EDM tunes in 2016 and gradually advanced towards more natural, deep sounds.
Every track they have released recently has been igniting the long-lost love Indians had for their country’s original music but somehow got lost in the transition of the new generation. They intend to continue making music that joins and breakers two universes. They have some new undertakings they are taking a shot at and working together with individuals on. They are taking a gander at progress with the current electronic sounds and developing the establishment of music creation.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Group is committed to hand-over 4,000 apartments and commercial properties in six projects over the next one year.
- Pt. Karan Sharma is a Chandigarh based gold medalist holder, a renowned astrologer, who not only specializes in astrology and numerology but also in other healing modalities such as tantra, reiki, Vastu, palmistry among other things.
- This event aimed to help youngsters stay mentally & physically fit during the pandemic, with insights on maintaining a nutritious diet.
- Coffee with Leaders is an initiative by Learn with Leaders to connect school students with mentors from leading universities and Ivy League institutions.
- Sunny Verma has redefined the classical definition of music and has set new benchmarks in the industry.