Naman Dhillon is a new star singer ready to shine in the American-Punjabi music industry
Naman Dhillon is one of those rare musical geniuses who, despite being born away from their roots, are still closer than ever to their cultural roots. This upcoming Punjabi singer is already a known name in the Punjabi music industry in the US. His good looks coupled with his acumen for good music and his exemplary singing skills has given him a dream-start in his musical career but he is ready to shine even brighter among the galaxy of stars.
Born and brought up in the UK and US, music has been Naman’s passion since childhood. Even after he went to study Computer Science for his graduation in the City University, New York, he didn’t let his love for music and singing take a backseat. He kept practicing, singing and performing throughout his school and college years. His persistence and talent paid off and today he is a popular Punjabi music star in the US.
So far, he has worked with some of the renowned names in the overseas Punjabi music, such as Deep Jandu, Sukh Sanghera, J Statik, etc. Most of his songs have been written by Lalli Mundi and he has managed to produce some really good songs, which performed well on musical charts. Ever since his debut, Naman hasn’t looked back. His 2018 song, “Yaar Tera”, which he did with 62 West Studio created a good impression on the audience and propelled him for more in the industry. Among his latest songs are two –“December 28th” and “Committed” both with Royal Music Gang. The songs are currently among the top trending songs on YouTube.
Naman aims to play a long, successful innings in the field of music and he also intends to better his craft with every song of his. As for becoming the brightest star on the horizon of Punjabi music in US, he is already on the right path for that!
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The story of a young business-couple who have leveraged their trust, working styles and personal skillsets to grow their company successfully.
- Harshvardhan Shahi is the founder of Aurangabad Food Explorer, Aurangabad Insider and Limelight Creations.
- JBC Dugout, an initiative by the organisation was a virtual meet where young badminton enthusiasts got the scope to learn directly from the players and experts such as P.V. Sindhu, Anup Sridhar and Ryan Fernando.
- Rahul was a fervid social media user and he loved spending time while being acquainted with the internet. This is when he realised that he can start building a career in this field.
- Uttam is very passionate about Digital Marketing. At an early age of Class 8, Uttam had started to learn digital marketing from different available sources.
- Himanshu is a graphic and website designer by profession and social work is his passion.