SIVA focuses on Make in India and strengthens commitment to FASTags
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – Business Wire India
SIVA (formerly known as Syndicate) is an R&D driven and quality-focused manufacturer of RFID Labels & Tags and has been supplying precision-manufactured FASTags to the industry since 2017.
SIVA manufactures 100% of its FASTags in house at its state-of-the-art facility in Goa and has invested further to increase production capacity.
Unlike many who procure FASTags from overseas, SIVA has focused on 100% quality by controlling all aspects of production. From antenna production to chip bonding to RFID converting to variable data printing and encoding, all is done in house.
Today, SIVA supplies precision manufactured FASTags, just-in-time, to some of the leading financial institutions in India.
SIVA’s focus on R&D ensured choosing of raw materials of the highest quality and all the data handling is done securely with no data exported overseas.
SIVA is fully committed to FASTags and reaches out to all Companies/Financial institutions to support the Make in India initiative, by demanding a FASTag made 100% in India.
Disclaimer: This content is distributed by Business Wire India. No HT Journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- IAS Paper.net is the principal education portal of the country, having Lakhs and lakhs of students shaping their career, by giving correct, sufficient, and genuine information in one provision.
- Avinash always found himself fascinated by the gaming industry and the idea behind it.
- His firm Daredia Constructions in Hyderabad gives comfortable and joyful experiences to people with the highest-quality construction.
- Khushwant remained a devoted learner of the ins and outs of online marketing and his clients sing paeans of his expertise.
- The launch of several branding and marketing initiatives by the Government of India such as ‘Incredible India!’ and ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’ have provided a focused impetus to growth.
- Covering lifestyle and fashion content on her social media, Pooja has gained tremendous fan following for the kind of work that she does.
- The WhatsApp has characterized the sharing of data only for business accounts and had held that the private messages will not be affected.