Skool of Hip Hop: A dream space for dancers
The dance studio is a good initiative by Prince Thareja to provide a good platform to young talents so they can express their ideas and emotions in a positive way to the audience. However, facilities also play a vital role in providing a good platform to perform.
However, there are some obstacles in choosing Dance as a profession for many as people don’t believe that anyone can feed food to their family by doing so But Prince Thareja also comes up with the idea to get rid of this through the help of the facilities of his dance studio.
So, Dance is not the only focus here, the main goal is to make sure that each and every student of the school becomes successful by providing them important necessities.
1. A High-class dance studio and video shoot facilities which can help growing the online presence of the students.
2. Business coaching session for students which help students to exactly know the different ways to earn money through this art form.
3. Digital marketing: This is the most important thing these days as you all know we are not going to survive without a good digital presence. This will help grow their online brand.
This way they can break myths of the society, main motto and tagline of this school itself saying “Proving Society Wrong “ which is a gutsy statement in itself. You can see the passion they have for their students to help them grow in life. Because Prince Thareja believes that talent is not the main issue here but the clarity and obstacles to pursue it as a profession is the real deal and they as an organisation are solving that.
The studio features floor to ceiling mirrors, and all the typical features needed in a dance studio. The studios also are set up with a wireless sounds system so that instructors are able to play music from their iPod/iPad anywhere in the facility. This allows them to move about the room and still maintain the ability to adjust the music as needed.
Sprung wood Dance Floors are what really sets their facilities apart . True “sprung” dance floors have the right amount of “give” to them. Dancing on concrete or even “floating” roll out floors directly on concrete results in the body absorbing the energy of that impact.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Everyone is aware of the effect of smoking cigarettes on the body and the oral cavity but in reality, it's not just smoking cigarettes but also smoking Marijuana that slowly degrades and damages the body and the oral cavity.
- Evidence based architectural designs could be the basis of India’s efforts to meet its commitment towards climate change.
- GAP Associates prides itself of being the pioneer and leading realtor inside Dholera SIR.
- Today, Manthan has not only established a repertoire with his Indian clients but also proved his mettle by working with top international businesses too.
- An organization intended to help plan the most miraculous desert safari from sunset today break 'Desert Raja' offers a quieting stay underneath the sky with unlimited stars.
- Get details of the most trusted list of Web development companies to hire in 2021-22, researched by TopAppDevelopmentCompanies.com
- Competition Heats-up for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2021 as the exam date is coming closer.