Sneha Agarwal: The revolutionary female entrepreneur in the hospitality industry
Women are representing us at the global level these days, be it Indra Nooyi who ran PepsiCo for decades or Kiran Majumdar Shaw who is leading the race of COVID -9 vaccine in the world. These women have been an inspiration to a lot of others and the latest one to join the bandwagon is Sneha, a 30-year-old budding young entrepreneur who is aiming to carry forward the legacy of the hospitality business of her in-laws post marriage.
Sneha is a Graduate in Economics Major from the Mumbai University and is a Gold medalist in the MBA Marketing domain. Owing to her education, business does not seem a very tough profession to her.
Sneha Agarwal along with her husband Panil Agarwal launched a project inspired by European style architecture and design in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The hotel will be an expansion of their successful venture The Co. Hotel Hillock Pvt ltd, Mt Abu, Rajasthan.
In our recent conversation with Sneha Agarwal, she said, ‘The city of Ahmedabad deserves more luxurious properties, those with absolute grandeur and finesse. Just like, “The Ritz” in London, “Hotel Danieli” in Venice or like the famous “Four Seasons” in Paris’. The millennial Ahmedabadis she says are very travel friendly and have great exposure.
Sneha Agarwal, the daughter-in-law of the family who joined the business the day after she got married, has spent a decade in the family business with a vision to learn and expand each day. Sneha further says that “My mother in law Mrs Geeta Agarwal, a very successful business lady herself has always been an inspiration.”
In addition to this, Sneha innovates working ideas with live masterclasses that promote topics related to entrepreneurship and business management. She even took up a virtual course at the Harvard Business School on “Emerging market of luxury hotels ‘in’ developing economy” recently.
According to her, the hotel industry is a major contributor in providing employment in India and she sees it as her moral responsibility to do the needful. She talks of the importance of correctly hiring and providing the best of the facilities to all her staff thereby reducing attrition rate and retaining staff for a long time who would treat the organization as a family and the hotel guests as their own guests. Only then my mantra of “Atithi Devo Bhava” can be fulfilled “she said”.
Sneha’s love for luxury knows no bounds, whether it’s work, travel, or dressing up. She is an absolute fan of amazing statement jewellery from across the globe, her favorites being Van Cleef and Arpels, Harry Winston and Bvlgari.
Her wardrobe consists of bags, shoes, and outfits composed of the finest luxury brands worldwide. She loves car racing and has an innate love for sports cars.
She believes “Persistence” is the only key to success, and believes that women of her generation are very well educated and hard-working and can stand shoulder to shoulder with their male counterparts.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- This event aimed to help youngsters stay mentally & physically fit during the pandemic, with insights on maintaining a nutritious diet.
- Coffee with Leaders is an initiative by Learn with Leaders to connect school students with mentors from leading universities and Ivy League institutions.
- Sunny Verma has redefined the classical definition of music and has set new benchmarks in the industry.
- Top MBA College of Gujarat closes its admission on 28th January 2021 with NBSAT.
- IAS Paper.net is the principal education portal of the country, having Lakhs and lakhs of students shaping their career, by giving correct, sufficient, and genuine information in one provision.
- Avinash always found himself fascinated by the gaming industry and the idea behind it.
- His firm Daredia Constructions in Hyderabad gives comfortable and joyful experiences to people with the highest-quality construction.
- Khushwant remained a devoted learner of the ins and outs of online marketing and his clients sing paeans of his expertise.