Starmark Fitness Studio – A premium solution for the elite fitness lovers
Kolkata: Starmark Fitness Studio is a multi-gym located near South City Mall in Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata. The gym is growing at a rapid pace and gaining popularity among fitness buffs of every age and gender. Owing to its exceptional services and larger-than-life facilities, the fitness center is the go-to place for many celebrities of the Bengali film and television industry, such as Dibyojyoti Dutta (actor) and Mir Afsar Ali (actor/radio jockey/TV anchor).
Starmark, as per the members, offers the most luxurious facilities among the gyms they have been to. The gym has a huge 15,000 sq.ft built area, which is not common among the gyms in the town. Moreover, if reports are to be believed, each and every piece of gym equipment at Starmark is imported and of the highest quality. Among the other facilities, the centralized AC, finely planned interior decoration, lighting, and music system add to its ambiance.
When we talked to the members, they went all praise for the training sessions and the trainers, who according to them are extremely careful and helpful during the training period. According to the Starmark authority, the trainers are appointed after going through their certifications and multiple rounds of interviews.
“We want to offer an experience to our members that go beyond just exercising. In order to be the best and stay the best, one needs to think beyond what’s normal. And that’s exactly what Starmark Fitness Studio does. Along with the workouts, we also try to improve the other facilities that can make a positive impact on the workout experience.” – Pallavi Prasad, CEO, Starmark Fitness Studio.
Starmark has other premium facilities like secure personal lockers for every gym member, separate shower rooms, steam rooms, and changing rooms, massage therapy, free and secure car parking, and personal training, among others. Also, according to trusted sources, the fitness center has in-house expert dietitians and nutritionists, who provide the members with insightful recommendations regarding their eating habits and diet. Moreover, the members were also impressed with the foods the gym serves in the large and lavish cafeteria.
When we interviewed the members regarding the reasons why they put Starmark before other gyms, one reason that came up in almost every conversation was the gym timing. As per the members, Starmark has a flexible gym timing that allows them to come to the gym in their preferred timing without hassling their daily work.
We questioned further about the specialties of the gym to the management, staff, and members, and we learned about the technological involvement in Starmark’s operation. Reportedly, they have implemented automated technologies to make some daily and non-workout jobs faster and smoother for the members and staff.
“We have an automated admission system, entrance system with punching card, instant BMI calculator, and a smart security surveillance system that detects any act of theft, and gives an alert. We try to improve the customer experience in any way we can, and we believe our automation process helps them exercise without worrying about anything else.” - Pallavi Prasad, CEO, Starmark Fitness Studio.
Starmark has reopened after remaining closed for the novel Coronavirus Pandemic. The gym has taken all sorts of precautions to provide a safe environment to the members for their daily workout.
Starmark Fitness Studio is one of the biggest multi-gyms in Kolkata with high-end amenities and a wide range of workouts. Located at Prince Anwar Shah Road in South Kolkata (Near Navina Cinema Hall), the gym is the destination for a lot of celebrities and high-profile individuals in Kolkata due to the lavishness and premium services. Among the workouts, you will get cardio, yoga, Zumba, kettlebell and TRX, weightlifting, powerlifting, and strength enhancement workouts, to name a few.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interestingly enough, at one point in his life, Hmaimou was a pretty good Table Tennis player as well, winning several competitions between the ages of 12 and 15. But football was always his one true love and he credits the game with having changed his life.
- Giving an insight into her daily life, Richa reveals that her days are filled with a lot of creativity and collaboration with different creative minds.
- They have helped many businesses/individuals to get back on track, and their help is accounted for by all whenever their worth is accounted for.
- With the onset of the pandemic more and more people are flocking franchise websites to pick up franchises from reputed global brands instead of starting up their own stores.
- As India makes strides towards widening access of digital resources at the grass root levels, particularly among the women, the launch of #CodeAtHome would act as a force multiplier in building digital inclination among young minds at their formative years.
- Signzy harnesses the latest technologies in Artificial Intelligence to perform comprehensive identity verification using liveliness checks, image forensics, face matching and a randomized set of questions.