Sunny Verma: Re-defining classical music with his talent
- Sunny Verma has redefined the classical definition of music and has set new benchmarks in the industry.
Nature is always girded with music and music is a necessary element of it. Not only it relaxes our mind but also enhances our body to work in an enthusiastic way. Music has deep roots in ancient mythology and has evolved in a significant manner by now.
Sunny Verma has redefined the classical definition of music and has set new benchmarks in the entire history of the music industry. Rather than believing in fake promotion; dedication and positivity were his ultimate weapons to achieve success.
Punjabi music has always given goosebumps to people over the entire nation. No matter how exhausted a person is at the end of the day, one cannot resist dancing on the energized Punjabi beats.
Despite the rising competition in the industry, Sunny Verma made a fire start by his debut track ‘Yaari’ which went viral overnight on the web. The track simply annexed millions of hearts and such a positive response to his debut track boosted his confidence magnificently. He released back-to-back hit songs like ‘Dukh’, ‘Bin Tere’ and was simply ruling over the web in just a few weeks.
All such achievements are the outcome of his strong hard work and dedication over the past few years. He never considered singing as a profession but as passion and a source of happiness and inner peace.
From his early childhood, he was fond of singing and won many competitions at his school level, the 23-year-old prodigy has a strong fan following and is well connected to his fans on various social media platforms.
Nowadays, he simply focused on his skills and worked selflessly at his music career. With God’s grace and his strong will power, he is rising day by day and dropping extraordinary projects back-to-back. He is an inspiration to all the young talents who want to pursue their passion as a career.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interestingly enough, at one point in his life, Hmaimou was a pretty good Table Tennis player as well, winning several competitions between the ages of 12 and 15. But football was always his one true love and he credits the game with having changed his life.
- Giving an insight into her daily life, Richa reveals that her days are filled with a lot of creativity and collaboration with different creative minds.
- They have helped many businesses/individuals to get back on track, and their help is accounted for by all whenever their worth is accounted for.
- With the onset of the pandemic more and more people are flocking franchise websites to pick up franchises from reputed global brands instead of starting up their own stores.
- As India makes strides towards widening access of digital resources at the grass root levels, particularly among the women, the launch of #CodeAtHome would act as a force multiplier in building digital inclination among young minds at their formative years.
- Signzy harnesses the latest technologies in Artificial Intelligence to perform comprehensive identity verification using liveliness checks, image forensics, face matching and a randomized set of questions.