Vardhaman Choksi wears many hats
Young business icon and owner of Mumbai’s most chic bar & restaurant Escobar, Vardhaman Choksi, is a social media influencer as well. Being a businessman is just one of the many feathers that this dynamic man wears on his hat. His creative and stylish personality is amply reflected in his Instagram account.
Choksi is a certified jeweler and gemologist, having studied from the prestigious Gemological Institute of America. Starting his career with his family business, dealing in precious metal industry, Vardhaman soon branched out on his own and it was his love for partying as well as bling that inspired him to open Escobar.
The place has the single longest 80-feet bar in the country and is a hot favourite with celebs from Bollywood, Hollywood, business world, modeling and fashion designing. Vardhaman can be seen hobnobbing with his celebrity patrons on many evenings, wearing the most fabulous ensembles. In fact, Escobar’s stylish interiors are an affirmation of their co-owner’s tasteful outlook. On social media, he keeps sharing styling tips about clothing and accessories with his followers. Among his admirers are celebrity friends too.
In fact, it is his fabulous dressing sense that makes Vardhaman stand out among other influencers, including models, bloggers, fashion consultants, etc. Apart from his chic styling, Choksi has also been able to influence people with his travel diaries on his Instagram account V5. One look through his Instagram page and you can see him posing against beautiful locations across the world, which also reflects his love for travelling.
All in all, Vardhaman promises to be the complete package as far as men are concerned. He rocks his days and nights with impeccable business acumen as well as a unique sense of dressing, making him an all-round influencer.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- JBC Dugout, an initiative by the organisation was a virtual meet where young badminton enthusiasts got the scope to learn directly from the players and experts such as P.V. Sindhu, Anup Sridhar and Ryan Fernando.
- Rahul was a fervid social media user and he loved spending time while being acquainted with the internet. This is when he realised that he can start building a career in this field.
- Uttam is very passionate about Digital Marketing. At an early age of Class 8, Uttam had started to learn digital marketing from different available sources.
- Himanshu is a graphic and website designer by profession and social work is his passion.
- The Group is committed to hand-over 4,000 apartments and commercial properties in six projects over the next one year.
- Pt. Karan Sharma is a Chandigarh based gold medalist holder, a renowned astrologer, who not only specializes in astrology and numerology but also in other healing modalities such as tantra, reiki, Vastu, palmistry among other things.