&work: The biggest co-working space in Faridabad
- &work Co-working spaces is the sweet spot for startups and entrepreneurs seeking an office to kick-start their operations.
We all have come across stories of some or the other start-ups that have started off from their garages, bedrooms, basements or study, then found an office, set up a team and made it big onto the highest echelons. All of these struggle stories may sound interesting when heard in the later stages of business but point towards the need of an office space – the ground zero for any founder. While it is ‘cool’ to work from different places during the very early stages of your start-up, you’ll have to change at some point. Restaurants, cafes or coffee shops can’t be your regular meeting spaces. Working from home has its own set of challenges, you need to expand out into some office space and put the ‘right’ address on your business card.
&work Co-working spaces is the sweet spot for startups and entrepreneurs seeking an office to kick-start their operations. It’s a space for people from diverse backgrounds, industries & experiences to come together, connect, collaborate and expand. One can experience a world of carefully fabricated workstations- all at the comfort of world class amenities at &work.
“We look at the minutest of details that affects productivity. We design the workspace in a way so that ample amount of natural sunlight reaches the workstations, and even the colour scheme used is soothing to the eye and mind. All these small things really add up, and boosts performance,” quotes Manan Gandhi (Chief Executive, &work).
Committed to providing you with a warm, professional and mindful workspace. &Work’s community team hosts a variety of events to encourage engagement, learning, team building and a good work-life balance.
Started its operations with a small 220 seater co-working space in Faridabad, &Work was able to achieve 90 percent occupancy in just four months of its launch. They are looking forward to open seven new co-working spaces with 2,800+ seats in the next 24 months. To fuel their targeted growth they have launched an operating agreement/revenue share model, where they partner up with landlords and help them get a higher return on their property when compared with fixed rentals.
It really does matter who your coworkers are and how you can benefit from them and/or in turn, benefit them. Your coworkers often inspire and motivate you to thrive and they often help create win-win situations within the community. The basic concept of givers gain (introduced by BNI Association) also works really well in a coworking space. But it still helps to do a little research about the community, because more often than not, the community members can also potentially become clients/customers.
With a reputed client base which includes Zomato, MagicBricks, PhonePe, Yamaha, amongst others, the co-working start-up has recently launched another 320 seats in Faridabad which has made them the biggest coworking player in Faridabad with 600+ seats. They now plan to set their foot in the markets of Agra, Mathura, Surat and Vizag. The founders believe that small cities are often overlooked in India in spite of having tremendous potential. They want these cities to benefit from the unique offerings of co-working spaces.
They are truly empowering businesses in tier II cities with grade A facilities and infrastructure to achieve their goals at pocket-friendly rates.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist was involved in the creation of this content.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interestingly enough, at one point in his life, Hmaimou was a pretty good Table Tennis player as well, winning several competitions between the ages of 12 and 15. But football was always his one true love and he credits the game with having changed his life.
- Giving an insight into her daily life, Richa reveals that her days are filled with a lot of creativity and collaboration with different creative minds.
- They have helped many businesses/individuals to get back on track, and their help is accounted for by all whenever their worth is accounted for.
- With the onset of the pandemic more and more people are flocking franchise websites to pick up franchises from reputed global brands instead of starting up their own stores.
- As India makes strides towards widening access of digital resources at the grass root levels, particularly among the women, the launch of #CodeAtHome would act as a force multiplier in building digital inclination among young minds at their formative years.
- Signzy harnesses the latest technologies in Artificial Intelligence to perform comprehensive identity verification using liveliness checks, image forensics, face matching and a randomized set of questions.