Been called a smartphone addict? Then you definitely need to watch this video!
Are you a millennial? If yes, then answer this: what’s the first thing that you do when you get out of bed in the morning?
Brush your teeth? Hit the gym? Have a cup of coffee? No?
How about checking your phone? Yes?
Now, before you cry out in protest saying, “But I am not addicted to my phone! I need to check my emails or messages as soon as I wake up”, understand that there is nothing alarming about this habit or checking your phone from time to time!
With so many benefits provided by a smartphone, you can’t really blame yourself for being dependent on it. From banking to shopping to texting to calling, it allows you to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously. How else will you be able to drop in an email to your boss, while also catching up on the news and planning a trip with your friends on WhatsApp?
To delve into this issue, HT Brand Studio, in partnership with OPPO, spoke to three millennials about their smartphone usages. What’s more, they were given the all-new OPPO F9 Pro for a day to understand how the smartphone complements their ‘always-on’ lifestyles.
Watch the video to find out how their day went.
Location courtesy Raasta Delhi
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mondelez India’s Happiness Unlocked campaign shines the light on people who created inspiring stories of happiness despite the pandemic restrictions.
- A perfect blend of industry-first innovations and superlative videography abilities
- Smart, futuristic 5G capabilities along with faster charging, perfectly complementing your fast-paced lifestyle
- Ambience Group, which went that extra mile to support migrant labour and healthcare professionals during the Covid-19 pandemic has partnered with Hindustan Times for HT Trailblazers Awards 2021 to honour this spirit of service before self.
- HT Trailblazers awards, presented by Ambience, is a token of gratitude to the great minds who did not let their spirit go down even in the darkest of times and emerged as an inspiration for society at large.
- Mondelez India’s Happiness Unlocked campaign puts you in touch with the little joys of life.