Dhan App Referral Code is ‘SHAR68’ - Free Demat, 50% Off Brokerage
Apply Dhan Referral Code - SHAR68 during signing up for a Free Demat account & avail 0 AMC charges, 50% Off on Brokerage for Women & many more benefits
Dhan App Referral Code is SHAR68
Just like Angel One Referral Code, Dhan App also has a Referral program. Using Dhan App Referral Code - SHAR68, you will get many benefits like Free Demat Account, Rs.0 charges on Equity Delivery, 50% Off on Brokerage, Flat Rs.20 Brokerage plan & more.
So 👉Open FREE Dhan Account in 2 Minutes and get started in your Investment Journey. Read More here about Dhan Referral Code.
Benefits of Applying Dhan Referral Code
- Get Lifetime Free Demat Account in 2023, 2024, 2025 & Coming Years.
- Zero Anual Maintenance Charges
- Flat 50% Off on Brokerage for Women
- Zero Brokerage Charges on Equity Delivery Trade, IPO, ETF
- Flat Rs.20 Brokerage plan for F&O, Intraday Trading After 1 Month Period
- Now you know all the benefits so Open FREE Dhan Account in 2 Minute
Steps for Signing Up & Using the Dhan App Referral Code
- Install and Open Dhan Stocks & Trading app by visiting- https://invite.dhan.co/?join=SHAR68
- Enter Your Email Address, Password
- Fill out the simple form to Open your Free Demat
- When prompted, enter this Referral Code: SHAR68
- Begin your Investment & Trading Journey with the Dhan App
- You Can also use Dhan Referral Link instead of Dhan Referral Code
Advantages of Dhan Referral Program
If you tell your relatives, and friends about the Dhan Trading app and they download & applied your referral code - SHAR68 or link that you provide, you will get Flat 20% of the brokerage fees paid by those people. These earnings will be for a lifetime. So it’s an excellent opportunity to participate in Dhan App Refer and Earn program and make most of it. Dhan Referral Money is like real money you will get in your bank account.
Why to Choose Dhan App
- Trading IQ and ChartIQ: Dhan have some real time charts which is phenomenal and also have upgraded and interactive features, you will be able to trade more quickly and effectively. So for Trader Dhan is a good to go trading App.
- Dhan Trading App has been rapidly gaining market share because of its user-friendly and practical feature set. With all the features Trading is very easy and quick on Dhan App. So for daily Trader it’s a great choice.
- Easy access to more than hundred different technical indicators which will help you make money trading stocks, currencies, futures, and options.
- The Dhan Brokerage Calculator is also very good feature that can assist you in determining the amount of brokerage fees that are associated with your transactions on the NSE, BSE, and MCX exchanges.
- Participate in IPO, Equity Investment, ETF investment at Rs.0 Brokerage charges. Additionally, you can apply Dhan Stocks App referral code - SHAR68.
- In the Future, you can also Invest in Direct Mutual Funds via Dhan App & Dhan Website.
What is the latest Dhan Referral Code & Referral Link?
Dhan App Referral Code 2023, 2024, 2025 is the same - SHAR68. Basically Dhan App Referral Code - SHAR68 is a permanent code that doesn’t change with the year. So Even in years 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, this code will continue to work. Apply Dhan Referral Code Today & Avail benefits.
Dhan Refer and Earn Offer Terms and Conditions
- Earn Referral Rewards, for lifetime: When your invited friends trade on the Dhan App, you will earn a lifetime share of 20% of the brokerage revenue generated by them.
- Receive daily credit for referral: Rewards are accrued every day, similar to daily dividends.
Dhan Trading App Refer & Earn Conclusion.
Considering all the offers, and features, The Dhan Referral program is an excellent refer and earn program. Through this program, you have the great opportunity to earn lifelong incentives in the form of 20% brokerage shares on each referral. Therefore, use the Dhan App referral Code - SHAR68 right now to create your free Demat account.
Disclaimer: This article is a paid publication and does not have journalistic/ editorial involvement of Hindustan Times. Hindustan Times does not endorse/ subscribe to the contents of the article/advertisement and/or views expressed herein.
Hindustan Times shall not in any manner, be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for all that is stated in the article and/or also with regard to the views, opinions, announcements, declarations, affirmations etc., stated/featured in same. The decision to read hereinafter is purely a matter of choice and shall be construed as an express undertaking/guarantee in favour of Hindustan Times of being absolved from any/ all potential legal action, or enforceable claims. The content may be for information and awareness purposes and does not constitute a financial advice.