Top chefs cook for celebrities in the fourth edition of the HT Culinary Fest
It’s that time of the year again!
Yes, we are talking about the onset of winter—a season that is synonymous with the pleasant afternoon sun, cozy blankets, and, of course, food!
Therefore, what greater joy when the fourth edition of the HT City Culinary Fest returns just in time to tickle our taste buds?
This season, you can catch top-rated chefs cooking the favourite recipes of different celebrities.
The above video features Chef Augusto Cabrera from Town Hall, who drums up a mouth-watering sushi dish for Bollywood singer Shibani Kashyap. Go ahead and watch it, especially if you are planning an Asian-themed party anytime soon.
Now, who are the other chefs in action? All you need to do is watch this space!
Also, get a chance to meet and cook with the stars at DLF Promenade on November 10 by sending in your cooking videos with interesting recipes at email@example.com.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mondelez India’s Happiness Unlocked campaign shines the light on people who created inspiring stories of happiness despite the pandemic restrictions.
- A perfect blend of industry-first innovations and superlative videography abilities
- Smart, futuristic 5G capabilities along with faster charging, perfectly complementing your fast-paced lifestyle
- Ambience Group, which went that extra mile to support migrant labour and healthcare professionals during the Covid-19 pandemic has partnered with Hindustan Times for HT Trailblazers Awards 2021 to honour this spirit of service before self.
- HT Trailblazers awards, presented by Ambience, is a token of gratitude to the great minds who did not let their spirit go down even in the darkest of times and emerged as an inspiration for society at large.
- Mondelez India’s Happiness Unlocked campaign puts you in touch with the little joys of life.