Home truths: Who moved the saucepan? Well, ask these women...
You lose a book, and your mother knows exactly where it is. You fall ill, and your wife ensures that you never miss out on your medicines. You have a tiring day, but your sister cheers you up by cooking your favourite meal. You may not have given all this a thought, but consider this: don’t the women in our lives run not just households, but also look after our health and happiness?
From planning and preparing all household meals to doubling up as nurses, caretakers, and tutors when required, women are at the helm of all household matters. In partnership with Aviva Life Insurance, HT Brand Studio chatted with five couples to understand the time, effort, and contribution required to turn a house into an efficiently managed home.
Their responses revealed an accurate picture of most Indian households, especially the skewed distribution of domestic tasks and responsibilities.
Watch the video to understand and appreciate why #SheIsWorthMuchMore.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mondelez India’s Happiness Unlocked campaign shines the light on people who created inspiring stories of happiness despite the pandemic restrictions.
- A perfect blend of industry-first innovations and superlative videography abilities
- Smart, futuristic 5G capabilities along with faster charging, perfectly complementing your fast-paced lifestyle
- Ambience Group, which went that extra mile to support migrant labour and healthcare professionals during the Covid-19 pandemic has partnered with Hindustan Times for HT Trailblazers Awards 2021 to honour this spirit of service before self.
- HT Trailblazers awards, presented by Ambience, is a token of gratitude to the great minds who did not let their spirit go down even in the darkest of times and emerged as an inspiration for society at large.
- Mondelez India’s Happiness Unlocked campaign puts you in touch with the little joys of life.