“I decided to be a singer when I started watching TV as a kid,” says Guru Randhawa
The singer would love to perform with his favourite international artist, Bruno MarsUpdated: Dec 01, 2018 21:23 IST
- Date of birth: August 30
- Sun sign: Virgo
- Place of birth: Gurdaspur, Punjab
- School/College: St. Francis School Indirapuram/ IIPM, New Delhi
- First break: My first single in 2012
- High point of your life: My song Lahore’s entry into billboard YouTube charts
When did you decide to become a singer?
I decided this is what I want to do when I started watching TV as a kid.
An international singer you wish to collaborate with and why…?
Bruno Mars. He is my favourite artist and I always look forward to see him perform live.
One yesteryear actor you wish to have done playback for…?
If you had to spend 24 hours without your phone, what would you do?
Catch up on my sleep.
What’s the funniest rumour you’ve heard about yourself?
There was a rumour that my YouTube views are fake.
Social media PDA or old school romance, what do you prefer?
Old school romance.
What would your Tinder bio read?
The one and only.
Which are the three emojis you use too often while texting?
Fire lit, lovestruck and ok.
- Comfort food: Dal, rice and roti
- Actor: Tom Hanks
- Social media platform: Instagram
- Shopping destination: Paris
- Web series: Money Heist, currently
Three people you’d like to invite for dinner...?
Hans Zimmer, Tom Hanks and Bruno Mars.
A dessert that describes you the best is...?
And finally, your favourite side of the bed…?
Follow @BeingFeline on Twitter
From HT Brunch, December 2, 2018
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Dec 01, 2018 21:23 IST