On the Brunch radar
Do you love it or would you rather shove it?brunch Updated: Aug 31, 2013 17:31 IST
* Russian soldiers singing Skyfall. Nearly as well as Adele. Their hats help.
* How Google Doodles increase your general knowledge
* When the in-flight entertainment system on a London-Mumbai flight called a passenger an idiot. True story
* The secret vodka-smuggling pipeline between Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
* Nugtella. It’s supposed to be just like Nutella only with some ‘medical’ marijuana. Ah, pure genius
* The “safer city” debate
* All deodorant ads (there’s simply GOT to be a funner way of telling people that they stink)
* Not having an opinion on Ben Affleck as Batman
* That Nargis Fakhri didn’t really know about the Lankan civil war before she did Madras Café
* Avril Lavigne (unless it’s 2002, you’re 12 and it’s cool to type like this: Sk8er Boi.) Rock N Roll made us cringe so much, it hurt.
Feel strongly about something?
Contribute to the Brunch radar!
Tweet it to @HTBrunch if you
#LoveIt or #ShoveIt
From HT Brunch, September 1
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Aug 31, 2013 14:35 IST