Personal Agenda with Mithila Palkar: “I will swipe right for Chris Evans”
The actor reveals her kind of men, her guilty pleasures, and what gets her in the mood for love.Updated: Jul 15, 2019 12:56 IST
What’s the last show you binge-watched...?
You on Netflix.
One song you can’t get out of your head...?
Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.
- Date of birth: January 11
- Sunsign: Capricorn
- Place of birth: Mumbai
- School/college: Indian Education Society, Modern English School/ M.M. K. College, Mumbai
- First break: A short film, Majha Honeymoon, which was screened at the Mumbai Film Festival in 2014
- High point of your life: When I was finally able to pursue my lifelong dream of acting
And who are your favourite musicians?
I absolutely love A.R. Rahman and Gulzar. Their collaborations are magical.
What are the three things you look for in a man?
Intelligence, honesty and kindness.
- The last thing I googled: Zara online sale
- Most used app: It’s a tie between WhatsApp and Instagram
- First app I check in the morning: WhatsApp
- Least used app: Twitter
- First song on my spotify: Dil Se title track
What do you gorge on on your cheat days?
A bowl of vanilla ice cream is my guilty pleasure.
What gets you in the mood for love?
Your favourite breakfast in bed is…?
Idli! I can eat it every day.
What’s the last thing you do in bed?
Turn my Internet off.
Instagram or Twitter – what works best for you?
Who will you swipe right for on Tinder?
From HT Brunch, July 14, 2019
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Jul 13, 2019 21:55 IST