Gold rate goes up to Rs 50,910, silver price gains 0.85%
An increase of 0.02% in spot gold price in India was seen since yesterday, taking the value to Rs 50,910 from Rs 50,900. Although, It was also lower than the previous week average of Rs 50,935.71 by 0.05%.
The Indian spot gold price as of today is Rs 50,910 which grew by 0.02%; the rate was lower than the global gold spot growth rate of 0.15%. The global spot price is $1,907.1.
Gold and other precious metals on Nov 05, 2020
Global spot prices grew by 0.15% today which is opposite to yesterday's case. The final value in the current close being $1,907.1 per Troy ounce. This price level is 0.34% higher than average gold price observed in the past 30 days ($1,900.6). Among other precious metals, silver prices edged higher today. Silver gained 0.85% to $24.1 per Troy ounce.
Further, platinum price has shown an uptick. The precious metal platinum rose 0.34% to $874 per Troy ounce. Meanwhile in India, gold was priced at Rs 51,245 per 10 gram on MCX, with a change of Rs 0. Also, the price of 24k gold in the Indian spot market was quoted at Rs 50,910 .
MCX Gold on Nov 05, 2020
Gold prices in India remained stable today with futures on MCX quoted at Rs 51,245 per 10 gram. In the previous session, gold was down 1.0% or about Rs 0 per 10 gram.
On MCX, silver futures remained stable at Rs 61,980 per kg.
The gold spot price today (Rs 50,910) increased by Rs 0 from yesterday (Rs 50,900), along with global spot prices growth of $2.0 to $1,907.1 value today. No change was seen in MCX future price as of today, and had a value of Rs 51,245.
Currency Exchange Rate on Nov 05, 2020
The dollar to rupee conversion has been constant since yesterday and any fluctuation today in the gold price would suggest no relation with the dollar value.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interaction with members of the Indian Women’s Press Corps (IWPC), Sitharaman said that consumer sentiment about the tax burden on auto fuel was understandable.
- Nearly 1.1 million vaccine doses were administered to people above the age of 60 and those in the 45-59 age group till Thursday.
- Mohapatra said the idea came during Modi’s meeting with Marriott International president and chief executive Arne Sorenson, who complained about the complex regulations in starting and running a hotel in India.
- ICICI Bank’s move comes days after rival lenders such as State Bank of India (SBI), Kotak Mahindra Bank and Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd cut their home loan rates.
- These votes will have to be disclosed to unit holders under existing regulations. Voting will be at the MF level (rather than scheme level).
- Supply of vehicles from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd—as part of the alliance with Suzuki Motor Corp—has helped Toyota increase its domestic market share in the premium hatchback and entry-level SUV segment, where it was not present before.
- The top three states by GVA were Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Tamil Nadu. They had a share of 41% in the total GVA. Rural India added nearly as much GVA (49%) as urban India (51%).
- Using average consumption shares to calculate the burden of an indirect tax has a problem.
- Retail buyers continued to purchase gold in India as prices declined to a near one-year low.