10th AIEEE exam on april 24, 2011
The 10th All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for admission to various NITs, IIITs, Deemed Universities and for few State Institutions will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education on April 24, 2011 for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch./B. Planning courses.
Sale of Information Bulletin will start from December 15, 2010 from various branches of Banks/Institutions/Regional Offices of the Board. However, for those willing to apply online, the facility for submission of online application will be available from November, 23.
This year, for the first time, the Board has also made facility available for appearing in online examination for one lakh candidates on first come first served basis in select 20 cities with a capacity of 5000 per city. For detailed information students can visit www.aieee.nic.in
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An HT analysis of the profile of snatchers arrested in Delhi between 2018 and 2020 shows that more than 90% of those arrested were caught for the first time, and did not have any criminal record until then. Police registered them as “first-time offenders”.
- A pavement establishment rich in character.
- Additional sessions judge Amitabh Rawat questioned the police’s case as to how the offence of attempt to murder can be made out against accused Imran and Babu, when the victim himself is absent from the police investigation and has never been seen by the police.
- Under section 196 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC), the investigating agency has to take prior sanction from the state government to prosecute any individual for sedition.
- In a statement issued later, the Delhi government said the funds have been allocated for scholarships to SC/ST/OBC communities, Ladli Scheme, aid and equipment for children with special needs and for augmentation of library infrastructure in Delhi government schools.