Answer keys for KPSC Group C exam 2016 out, raise objections by Sept 18
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published the answer keys of the examination for Group C (Non Technical) post conducted on September 11.education Updated: Sep 13, 2016 15:46 IST
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published the answer keys of the examination for Group C (Non Technical) post conducted on September 11.
The notification for the exam to fill 2,039 posts was released on March 3, 2016.
Candidates can check the answer key by visiting the official website of the commission.
Steps to check answer keys:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on link for ‘Key Answers’ in the top navigation bar of the page
3) Click on the link for ‘Non technical posts (Below degree qualification) of exam held on 11-9-2016’
4) Click on the link for General Studies (Subject code: 95) Paper I to see its answer keys
5) Click on Communication (Subject code: 96) Paper II to see its answer keys
6) Take a printout for future reference
Or click here to directly go to the page.
Candidates can raise objections to the answer keys and the last date for doing it is September 18 (within office working hours).
The commission has also provided a format for raising objections. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before raising their objections.
A fee of Rs 50 must be paid per question for raising an objection. The money can be paid in the form of IPO/DD drawn in favour of the ‘Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission.’