CBSE 10th Result 2020 declared, 91.46% pass, girls outshine boys
CBSE 10th Result 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Wednesday declared the CBSE class 10th exam results on its official website. A total of 91.46% of students have passed the examination. There is an increase of 0.36% percentage in comparison to last year’s 91.10%.
This year, girls have outperformed boys with a pass percentage of 93.31 while the pass percentage for boys is 90.14%. A total of 2.23% of students or 41,804 students have scored more than 95% marks in CBSE 10th exam.
Students who have appeared in the CBSE class 10 examination can check their result online at cbseresults.nic.in.
CBSE 10th Result 2020: How to check result
1. Visit the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
2 Click on the link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020
3. Key in your credentials and login
6. The result will be displayed on the screen
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The IIMC Alumni Association announced winners of the 5th IFFCO IIMCAA Awards during the annual alumni meet – Connections 2021, held on Sunday at IIMC HQ in New Delhi.
- SSC JE 2019 Paper I Result declared: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Monday, March 1 announced the results of SSC JE 2019 Paper I examination.
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has released the timetable for ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) examinations 2021.
- Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday, March 1 announced the results of IBPS CRP RRB IX Office Assistant (Clerk) Main examination 2021.
- Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday announced the results of IBPS Clerk main examination 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Boards has initiated refund of examination fee to candidates who took Computer based Test (CBT) for Ministerial and Isolated Category posts against CEN-03/2019.
- The answer key and results of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2021 is expected soon.
- The attendance was high even in schools in rural areas. Both students and parents were happy about the reopening of schools.