SBI clerk prelims result 2019 expected in a few days
State Bank of India (SBI) clerk prelims examination result 2019 is expected to be released within a few days. The online preliminary examination was held in June.
Here’s how to check SBI clerk Prelims result 2019 after they are declared:
1) Visit the career section of official SBI website
2) Click on the sixth dot in the latest announcement section
3) Click on the link for SBI clerk prelims 2019 result
4) A pdf page containing registration number of shortlisted candidates will be displayed
SBI clerk recruitment 2019: Selection process
Candidates who clear the SBI clerk preliminary exam need to appear in the main exam. The tentative date for SBI clerk main examination is August 10 while the call letter for main exam can be downloaded tentatively from the fourth week of July. The number of candidates selected for the main exam is approximately 10 times the number of vacancy in that category. The two-hour forty minute main exam will carry 200 marks and 190 questions and will be divided into four sections: General and financial awareness (50 marks) General English (40 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks) and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (60 marks).
Candidates will get 35 minutes each for general and financial awareness and general English and 45 minutes each for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability section. Marks obtained in the main exam will only be considered for making the provisional selection list. Candidates, who produce the necessary certificate proving they studied the specified local language, will not have to undergo the language test otherwise compulsory for others.
Note: Candidates should keep regularly checking SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers for latest updates.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday released a revised date sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2021.
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on Thursday released an advertisement to fill more than 1800 vacancies under various departments under the Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- Anna University has released the TANCET 2021 hall ticket/admit card on Friday March 5, 2021.
- The National Testing Agency has released the answer key of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021
- Copy evaluation for Matric examination conducted by Bihar state education board will begin on March 12 and conclude on March 24.
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.