UPSC civil services prelims 2020 admit card out, check Covid related important instructions
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Tuesday released the admit card for civil services prelims exam 2020 on its official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can login using either their registration ID or their roll number to download their e-admit card. UPSC will conduct the prelims exam on October 4.
Candidates should download and check their admit card. Any discrepancy in the admit card should be brought to the notice of UPSC immediately. The E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2020.
Important Instructions for candidates appearing in Civil services prelims 2020:
1. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
2. Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the venue. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the examination functionaries.
3. Entry into the examination venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the schedule commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:20am for the forenoon session and 02:20pm for the afternoon session. No candidate shall be allowed into the examination venue after closure of the entry.
4. Candidates, who have opted for their own scribe, may note that their own scribe will be allowed for the examination only with a separate e-Admit Card for such scribe. The e-Admit Cards for the own scribes will be issued separately.
5. Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the examination halls/rooms as well as in the premises of the venue.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Three students of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, who had last year discovered the closest asteroid to have crossed the earth without touching it, have been recognised by the Astronomical Society of India (ASI).
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday imposed a hefty fine of ₹five crore on a medical college in Uttar Pradesh for illegally admitting MBBS students.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.
- Overall, the JEE Main Paper 1 in the evening shift was easy and balanced.
- CSBC Bihar constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CSBC Bihar constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their hall tickets online at csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check their results online at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- HSSC Art and Craft Teacher results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the HSSC Art and Craft Teacher recruitment exam can check their results online at hssc.gov.in.
- Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at energy.rajasthan.gov.in on or before March 16, 2021.
- NTPC AE Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at ntpccareers.net on or before March 10, 2021.
- ICSI CS Professional, Executive results 2020: Once the results are announced, candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CS examination 2020 will be able to check their results online at icsi.edu.
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.gov.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- Overall the paper was Moderate to Easy and the Paper was balanced. Almost all topics covered in every subject, students could complete in the given time.