Our love stays: Deepika
Needless to say then, the last few months have been amazing with you guys around. I've bared my heart and shared my deepest concerns with you all. Together we stepped into a zealous bond of friendship - and today, I wish to take it to the next level.
In case you all haven't realised, that's me with my loved ones in that picture. I want to solemnise the love I have for you all, by sharing one of my most cherished possessions. But sadly, owing to my strict schedule, I have to take a break from keeping this love flowing. It saddens me to tell all of you that our Tuesday dates end today. But life's like this you know. It throws up surprises when you least expect them.
But that doesn't mean that today marks the end of our relationship. You guys can still write into me and I'll try and reply to your mails whenever I can. But yes, I have to take a break from this weekly rendezvous of ours to devote more time to work-related commitments. Wish you all heaps of love and dollops of luck.
Love always, Deepika.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.
- Chris Evans shared a video montage of his friend visiting the sets of Captain America: The First Avenger and reacting to his scenes.