Siddhant Chaturvedi’s sizzling warm-up in Goa will brush aside your mid-week blues | Watch
Roaring his way into our hearts with his acting chops in Gully Boy as MC Sher, Bollywood actor Siddhant Chaturvedi is also loved for his writing flair and rigorous workouts. Currently in Goa to shoot for Shakun Batra’s next, alongside actors Deepika Padukone and Ananya Panday, Siddhant treated fans to a glimpse of his robust “warming-up” and the video is enough to brush aside netizens mid-week blues.
Taking to his Instagram handle, Siddhant shared a video featuring him dressed only in a pair of black workout shorts and a pair of similar coloured gloves. Practicing punches and kicks, his intense exercise session in the backdrop of the palm-lined sea was simply captioned, “Warming up (sic).”
Earlier, Siddhant had shared a featuring of him nailing a handstand like a pro. Dressed in black athleisure wear, Siddhant was seen soaking in nature as he worked out in the same open space.
In September itself, Siddhant wrapped up shooting for Bunty Aur Babli 2 which also features Rani Mukerji, Saif Ali Khan and Sharvari while implementing safety measures amid Covid-19. Directed by Varun Sharma, the movie’s shoot drew the curtains after shooting a song for the sequel of the 2005 hit.
As for Shakun Batra-directorial, the yet-to-be-titled film was to be shot in Sri Lanka but the schedule had to be called off owing to the coronavirus pandemic. Given the similarity in landscape, it was later decided to shoot it in Goa.
The film will target the youth audience with its plot which reportedly revolves around modern-day relationships. Siddhant has his cup running over as he will also star in Excel Entertainment’s Phone Bhoot, a horror-comedy which also features actors Katrina Kaif and Ishaan Khattar.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Every week, fitness enthusiast Malaika Arora shares a new Yoga asana with her followers and urges them to exercise. However, this week, in order to celebrate International Women's Day she posted a picture of herself nailing the Reverse Warrior Pose and asked women to flaunt their warrior side.
- Disha Patani is known for her extreme workout sessions. The Bharat actor took to Instagram on International Women's Day and shared a glimpse from her martial arts session to show how strong she is.
- American actor and The Twilght Saga’s Rosalie Hale aka Nikki Reed flaunts her acro sport skills in latest fitness post as hubby and Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder captures her in the middle of the jaw-dropping exercise move. Here’s why you should give Acro Yoga workout a try too
- Ishaan Khatter raises the bar of fitness motivation as we enter a new week and we are too inspired to follow his version of ‘when someone says let’s meet at the bar’. Here’s why
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a glimpse of himself sweating it hard in the gym in order to earn his weekend cheat meal. We can say that the clip is inspiring us to start our Sunday with a fitness session as well.