Dad films daughter sobbing during Avengers Endgame, shares video as film completes one year. Watch
A Marvel fan has shared a video of his daughter, having a very emotional reaction to Avengers: Endgame, which released a year ago to massive success. In the video, the young girl can be seen sobbing through the film’s end credits, while her dad consoles her.
“My daughter at the end of Endgame last year, during the epic fight she shouted ‘I’ve waited for this for years dad’ then cried for 3hrs after it finished. Best Cinema experience of my life, she was so happy!” the fan wrote alongside the video, posted on Reddit.
Other fans reacted to the video warmly. The post has received over 3700 upvotes. “What an incredibly happy and bitter sweet moment watching endgame. I think we can all agree MCU was a huge part of our lives for the 2010’s. Through the good times and the bad we alll remember going to see those movies on opening night,” one person wrote.
“So well said. My girlfriend and I cried for hours after it was over. We screamed with pure joy with the rest of the theatre when Cap picked up the hammer. For me, the tears really started to roll when Morgan asked for cheeseburgers, and Happy said he’d get her as many cheeseburgers as she likes. Some people don’t think these movies are cinema. I disagree. The Infinity Saga was an experience like no other, and I experienced those movies in theaters with different groups of friends over the years,” wrote another.
Avengers: Endgame was released on April 26, 2019, and went on to become the highest-grossing film of all time, with a global box office haul of $2.798 billion. The film wrapped up over a decades’ worth of storytelling that began with 2008’s Iron Man.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Armie Hammer was contacted by the Cayman Islands police after they received a complaint about a video he posted on a private Instagram account. The video showed a woman posing on all-fours in a hotel room.
- The White Tiger movie review: Adarsh Gourav delivers a star-making performance in Ramin Bahrani's angry answer to Slumdog Millionaire, co-starring Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Rajkummar Rao.
- Actor Tom Holland spoke about the arduous audition process for Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the time he thought he'd be fired from the role.
- A life-size cutout of Ana de Armas was trashed outside Ben Affleck's house, amid reports of their breakup.
- Joe and Anthony Russo are bringing their Marvel Cinematic Universe experience to fleshing out the Extraction franchise, director Sam Hargrave has said.
- Celebrity couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have welcomed their second child, a year after he publicly apologised for inappropriate behaviour amid cheating rumours.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared Jungle Mantra, an original song from the White Tiger soundtrack, by Divine, featuring Vince Staples and Pusha T. Listen here.
- Actor Ray Fisher has released a lengthy statement confirming his removal from the upcoming Flash movie, amid his standoff with Warner Bros.
- Actor Armie Hammer announced that he is quitting his upcoming film, amid a scandal around messages that he allegedly sent a woman.
- Patralekhaa spotted Rajkummar Rao on a hoarding of The White Tiger in New York and shared a picture on Instagram stories. She reminisced about his incredible journey, from Gurugram to New York.
- One Night in Miami movie review: Debutante director Regina King extracts terrific performances from her four leading men, in a high-concept drama about power and responsibility.