Earthquake of 3.4 magnitude strikes Arunachal Pradesh
An earthquake of magnitude 3.4 on the Richter scale hit near Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh at around 1:33 hours today, according to the National Center for Seismology.
Further details are awaited.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The BJP has denied any involvement in the attack on Sunday.
- Under the campaign, the AAP has asked the people of the state to send them photographs of the government schools in dilapidated condition in their respective areas.
- The boy who was shot when he shouted for help, died during treatment at a hospital.
- The two allies have been at loggerhead over the issue for the last two weeks after the Sena raised thedecade-old issue to rename Aurangabad city as Sambhaji Nagar.
- Agriculture minister Tomar continues to remain hopeful that only discussions can pave the way for the implementation of the laws and resolve differences.